veg for more days, please look @ pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizerd

Reaction score
Looking at this picture, we only have enough time to veg this plant another 28 days before starting the flowering schedule on April 1st. Do you think the plant will be close to mature for flowering, and second, will it be big enough to get 2 or 3 cuttings? Its under t8's and in soil, the temp is 78, and humidity is 40%
Thank you

030310-4.jpeg

030310-5.jpeg

Howdy hater! How tall is the flowering area and what light are you putting her under? I am trying to help you figure out stretch, if you are wondering.

The plants will be outside from 7am to 7pm, starting April 1, so no restrictions on height, not worried about the stretch to much at this time, just kinda curious if the plant will be big enough to take clips from and if it will be close to mature in 4 more weeks?
Thanks

give it strong light 24/24 and adequate food to make full use of the 4 weeks, you might have to take cuttings in early flowering if it's not big enough by then but i think you can do it

zem said:
give it strong light 24/24 and adequate food to make full use of the 4 weeks, you might have to take cuttings in early flowering if it's not big enough by then but i think you can do it
In 4 weeks that beatch is going to be 2 ft tall...chop her a week before flowering....but you are putting it outside...will it not be vegging for awhile outside? to which you can take all the cuttings you want?

yes, and we decided to let it go an extra 2 weeks of veg, so it has 6 more weeks until April 15 which is the day we will be putting the plant outdoors for 12 hours of light. I would think in 6 more weeks, we should be able to cut her, and it should be close to mature, if not mature allready? right??

Yea man def should be able in 6 weeks to take cuttings from her. She looks to be 2-3 weeks old right now and in another 6 she most likely will have show preflowers by then so you'll have a good idea what it's sex will be.

Unless i'm totally ahead of myself and that was grown from a clone and you already know it's female, in which case that makes everything I just said useless.

Either way your plant should be mature in 6 weeks of veg and ready to take clippings from.

If you give it the love it needs thats sufficient time to flower. Its cutting it a a bit close on clones, but you should be cool.

Top her now and in a couple weeks she'll have branches big enough for cuts. You could replace those T8 with CFL(compact fluorescents) and get better growth too.

good call bbp. i top all mine that i'm going to top at this stage your at bro...

hugs4nuggs420 said:
Yea man def should be able in 6 weeks to take cuttings from her. She looks to be 2-3 weeks old right now and in another 6 she most likely will have show preflowers by then so you'll have a good idea what it's sex will be.

Unless i'm totally ahead of myself and that was grown from a clone and you already know it's female, in which case that makes everything I just said useless.

Either way your plant should be mature in 6 weeks of veg and ready to take clippings from.

If it were a clone it would already be mature enough to flower, as soon as it had roots.

hugs4nuggs420 said:

About 4 weeks now, it got stunted for a week, with no growth, when I let it get to big in just seed starter and no nutes

Latest posts

Back