VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning vapers! Just put up a new thread in the seedbank forum on the tudes x-mas freebie offer. Hit the vape this morn and read thier newsletter. Ooohwee! Gonna hit the depot this morn fer a few supplies. Hope the family has a vapin day. I'm vapin!

morn vhc, mojavemama i was not inplying that you had a dirty peice:eek: im just not very observent i guess:). ill take the same num as my bhc, 5150
have a great day all

Good morning VHC....off to work hope everyone has a great day...hit the whip for me while I am out working in the rain today...

Try to stay dry and warm buddy, pulling a deep vape fer yaaaaaaaaaaaa......................

The volcano is cookin this morning, just cleaned the screen :hubba: Good day to make some bubble, me and my wife hanging out, no work. Have a good day people :farm:

got my vape in may. The only time it's been unplugged is when I take it to my truck and plug it in. Vaping on road trips +++++

Chef, thanks for the thumbs up on Attitude's Xmas Giveaway! I'll be ordering as well. I'll check and see if they have a good deal on dishwashers for you, too.

Smokey, way to go! Glad to hear you're enjoying your vape too. Mine has been unplugged only to move from bedroom to living room. I am so hooked on it, and my throat really appreciates it a lot. It's SO dry here we have a constant cough, even though we have a couple humidifiers in the bedroom.

Dr Manny, good luck on the bubble hash today! Hope your arm doesn't fall off doing all the stirring.

Ham, you really don't need to work in the rain! Just upload that stuff to us. We have officially had 1.25 inches this year to date. 6th driest year on record. Dust, dust and more dust. Rain sounds like heaven to me. So upload it alllll to me---I'll take all you have! And I'll send the sunshine your way....

Astro, I was just funning with you. Honestly. And hmmmm, not sure how long I've had my DaBuddha. Three months, maybe? Got mine just a couple weeks before PCDuck. Only wish I'd ordered it sooner.

2Dog, that's a beautiful set up! And I'd like to add once again that your photography is absolutely smashing!

AmberDog, there's a vape in your future. I can feel it in my bones. Oh shoot, no, that's me sitting on the whip. You'll love getting hooked on a vaporizer!

Ozzy babe, yep, you definitely will enjoy that Christmas Present if you do choose to get yourself one!

TC, sending you DaBuddha vibes! I know you're not as sold yet on vapes as I am. But your COPD will love you for it! And I'm lovin' your photographs...

Cali, hope you get a chance to try a vape soon! It's really so nice on the lungs. No coughing!

Phyber, glad to hear you're lovin' your Fuji! Is that a bag or whip vape?

4U and UKG, wherever you are on MP, GET VAPED! I didn't think either of you were ones to miss a great party. C'mon......pull up a chair, order up a vape online and join the club. We'll hold your seats and grant you party priviliges until the vapes arrive. <rolling and ducking....>:giggle:

thanks mm I got that little trunk at a yardsale for .50 cents...keeps everything safe as I sometimes take it to my friends house..my little vapo suitcase...I have a tin, basket, jar or case for eveything lol...addiction..I love hat boxes wish I had more space lol...

I love a good vape hit...now I have to hurry up and buy one so I can get a cool VHC member #...

I used to have one with a whip years ago, but I see times have changed...we shall see...:)

CMD--Times HAVE changed, and vapes have improved. You'll love the new ones and the improvements. The newer trend is toward hot air flowing through the herb instead of incinerating it. The vapor is as clear as air, since there is no fire, no combustion. It's so much fun--I'm just loving mine!

Check out the DaBuddha if you enjoy whips. I love the glass fittings--they are carefully ground borosilicate glass, and the parts fit closely. The whip doesn't wiggle. Many upgrades and add-ons also available. Comes with well padded hemp storage/trans case, and a pick tipped with hand-blown glass that just fits into the head of the heater-whip glass piece. That is a nice freebie, along with the extra stainless screens and the outrageously well-made hemp padded bag. The screen is nearly clog-free, and I've never had a build-up in mine in the 3 months I've used it.

I've never tried a bag vaporizer, but I'm sure I'd enjoy it, too. Lots of cool options out there now.

There is a very handy comparison chart of vaporizers grouped by their individual working components. (hxxp://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/compare.html)

They compare many popular vaporizers by their individual components. You can choose what combinations are important to you and zero in faster on a a vape to meet your personal requirements.

I'd been leaning toward a VaporWarez until reading that comparison chart. No offense to Vapor Brothers, as I believe the VaporWarez is an excellent unit, and I am sure I'd have been very happy with it as well. I just thought the DaBuddha a better personal match for me.

I'll digress, because I'm on a real sativa high from some outrageous brownies I ate an hour ago...and I can't stop talking....me and P'Dude get the gabbies...

I like the DaBuddha in irrational ways, too. I like round things rather than square things. The math dude says, "Oh, Ruffled Potato Chips."

I have an aversion to ruffled chips. The math dude finds this positively irrational thinking. To him, a chip is a chip is a chip.

That little peculiarity of mine led to a new family saying: anything outside the box is a referred to as a "ruffled potato chip" moment. He thinks it bugs me to be reminded of it. So, I let him think that because it gives him such pleasure to catch me being irrational. But really, THIS, from a man who is deathly afraid of FROGS? Seriously. And he's married to a country girl. <G>

Back to DaBuddha:

The DaBuddha is the economy version of the original Silver Surfer vaporizer. The Silver Surfer has same main components, but the unit sits on the base at a slant instead of vertically straight up, like the DaBuddha. Main difference. No big difference to me.

There are many really good moderately-priced vapes out there in the same $150-175 price range. It comes down to just choosing your priorities. Nice to have so many options now. Enjoy vape shopping!!!!

Holy Mother of Alice B. Toklas! These brownies are TASTY.

I shouda vaped instead of eating a double helping of ABT brownies. Let that be a lesson to you. <G>

Hey I ain't got a vape yet but can I reserve a # for when I do? If so make it #10800

:ciao: hey, MM, P-DUDE, thanks for the vape info. was lookin at the SS, now i'll have a better comparison, from one that knows. $

mojavemama said:
CMD--Times HAVE changed, and vapes have improved. You'll love the new ones and the improvements. The newer trend is toward hot air flowing through the herb instead of incinerating it. The vapor is as clear as air, since there is no fire, no combustion. It's so much fun--I'm just loving mine!

Check out the DaBuddha if you enjoy whips. I love the glass fittings--they are carefully ground borosilicate glass, and the parts fit closely. The whip doesn't wiggle. Many upgrades and add-ons also available. Comes with well padded hemp storage/trans case, and a pick tipped with hand-blown glass that just fits into the head of the heater-whip glass piece. That is a nice freebie, along with the extra stainless screens and the outrageously well-made hemp padded bag. The screen is nearly clog-free, and I've never had a build-up in mine in the 3 months I've used it.

I've never tried a bag vaporizer, but I'm sure I'd enjoy it, too. Lots of cool options out there now.

There is a very handy comparison chart of vaporizers grouped by their individual working components. (hxxp://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/compare.html)

They compare many popular vaporizers by their individual components. You can choose what combinations are important to you and zero in faster on a a vape to meet your personal requirements.

I'd been leaning toward a VaporWarez until reading that comparison chart. No offense to Vapor Brothers, as I believe the VaporWarez is an excellent unit, and I am sure I'd have been very happy with it as well. I just thought the DaBuddha a better personal match for me.

I'll digress, because I'm on a real sativa high from some outrageous brownies I ate an hour ago...and I can't stop talking....me and P'Dude get the gabbies...

I like the DaBuddha in irrational ways, too. I like round things rather than square things. The math dude says, "Oh, Ruffled Potato Chips."

I have an aversion to ruffled chips. The math dude finds this positively irrational thinking. To him, a chip is a chip is a chip.

That little peculiarity of mine led to a new family saying: anything outside the box is a referred to as a "ruffled potato chip" moment. He thinks it bugs me to be reminded of it. So, I let him think that because it gives him such pleasure to catch me being irrational. But really, THIS, from a man who is deathly afraid of FROGS? Seriously. And he's married to a country girl. <G>

Back to DaBuddha:

The DaBuddha is the economy version of the original Silver Surfer vaporizer. The Silver Surfer has same main components, but the unit sits on the base at a slant instead of vertically straight up, like the DaBuddha. Main difference. No big difference to me.

There are many really good moderately-priced vapes out there in the same $150-175 price range. It comes down to just choosing your priorities. Nice to have so many options now. Enjoy vape shopping!!!!

Holy Mother of Alice B. Toklas! These brownies are TASTY.

thank you mama! Now I know what's for Christmas....:)

Hey,
I enjoy my VaporGenie when I travel and sometimes at home. When home I usually hit the bong with either my lighter or my heat gun from the workshop. I am looking for a portable heat gun to vaporize with my bong. The only problem with the heat gun is the the glass gets HOT.

Any suggestions out there to how to use my bong as a vaporizer?

Happy t-day vhc hope your your bellies get full, your vapes never empty, and your football team wins.....as long as it's dallas!

Happy Thanksgiving MP.com!!!!

lo-thanksgiving_humor_eat_ham_turkey-810472.jpg

You too OGKushman...Enjoy your Day:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back