VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am already...

Vapin at 360 degrees...the Sour OG Kush :)

you too 4u

happy turkey day peeps! hope everyone has a great one my eyes are burning from chopping onions...life is good. I plan ont eating ham and turkey thank you! lol

I cannot believe I have to work tomorrow....uggggg sooo early in the morning...wahhhhhhhh 430 it way too early to wake up what brainiac decided to make our shifts start at 6am.......

Eeeewww! Call in sick.... i know you can cough good.

hubby wants me to........hmmm so tempting...I was sick monday actually pretty darn sick lol...and they dont want anyone to some in with flu symptoms especially neusea...I want to go look at christmas lights with hubby and get some decorations up...chef u r so bad got me thinking about ditching work...bad girl time...

2Dog said:
hubby wants me to........hmmm so tempting...I was sick monday actually pretty darn sick lol...and they dont want anyone to some in with flu symptoms especially neusea...I want to go look at christmas lights with hubby and get some decorations up...chef u r so bad got me thinking about ditching work...bad girl time...

I vote you ditch work also....................:D I know...nothing but bad influences around here...:rolleyes:

seriously bad lol ...maybe he will stop and get me a hot chocolate too! wonder if many lights will be up more will be there sunday but we love going...

:rofl: :rofl: 2 dog the flu is nothing to mess with it could develpope into.......bwhaaaa. Sorry, couldn't finish. You shouldn't push it though 2dog. Plus the x-mas lights thing is always cool. If you need a doctors reason i think i remember reading we have one here. If not i'll write you an excuse. Now fer the guilt factor: You only have so many times to enjoy spending that special time with yours so go for it. You'll find the holidays more....more!
how's that perrty good huh?;)

I hve a feeling 2dog is getting sicker by the minute...(especially with our help)...is it too early to call out now 2dog??:D

I think she has a touch of pink-eye in both eyes:stoned:

lol I am so illin...def calling in tomorrow putting out my tree tonight I may even post some pics of my budding plants later....got to move my exercise bike to get the tree in! being diabetic I actually have a note on file in case anything happens with me health wise..so I dont get grilled like a normal person does and I dont call in much.

I'm in ,I own a few vapes.:hubba: But only use my Volcano:D , it's worth every penny!!:yay:

I've got the extreme vape. It's very good at all functions and it's the most efficient I've used when considering the amount of herbs you're using.
Some vapes you just wonder where everything went but this one I just keep filling up the bags.
I don't think it has been around too long, but I could be wrong.
extreme vaporizers . com

Latest posts

Back