VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Ant,
Beautiful day here in the desert, sun coming up over the mountains, 60 degrees. Gonna vape it up soon and take a nap. Oh, so nice to be retired.....
Hey, we have all these blunt and bong smilies, so how do we go about getting a VAPE smilie????

VaporHitter'sClub!!! I'm in. I was wondering how long it would take for this to appear. I'm claiming #1948, unless someone yells.

I got my Vaporite a couple months ago, thanks to a thread started by HamserLewis. I use it exclusively now. I rolled a couple Js and hit the bong and pipes a time or two since I got the Vape. I'm a firm believer that there is nothing fun about coughing up lungs.

I have mine sitting on a wall shelf right above the dining room table. I added a couple of feet to the whip tubing that came with it, and it works just fine that way. Momma can sit on her side of the table, and I can sit directly opposite her, and its all good.

Happy vaping to everyone.

Yo guys!

I been vapin for over three weeks now!

No smoke. Of any kind :)

I feel amazing, still cough up tar, and still have the craziest dreams. I can think straight. It really is a better cleaner high. All my bud tastes soooooo good!

I'll update the numbers as soon as I get off this dang iPhone!!!!

OG, you deserve a standing ovation for being able to quit smoking! We're all cheering you on.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Go OG!! u rock ciggs are the devil I am glad u beat him...

OG you rock! Gonna have to think about it one day soon. 2dog stay home and vape!

OG I am even more impressed after reading that you are going to school and taking finals...very cool :headbang2: :yay: :aok: :clap:

yes a vape does help one quit smoking cigs, i too have not had one in two weeks.:cool: and its not the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine:)

I would like to apply for membership in this club. Just got my brand new DaBuddha Vap :D I'm very excited, hehe.
Busy experimenting with the temps now. What kind of temps do you all usually set yours for? I notice if I set it to full heat it will actually burn the smoke, so I am turning it down a bit now trying to find the sweet spot. So far I am loving it :)
I would like number 721 if possible for the VHC club.

Thank you,
Warfish

OG, excellent on the Quiting the real Killer Weed! (tobacco)

I am so proud of you!

Warfish good going on the budda! Try setting your dial at around 12:00-1:00 that should start you off right.

astrobud said:
yes a vape does help one quit smoking cigs, i too have not had one in two weeks.:cool: and its not the end of the world as we know it and i feel fine:)

Congrats to astro bud!!!! when everyone else is making new years resolutions u guys will already be set. :p

thanks 2dog and everyone else, umm set dabuudah on about 1100 or 1200, i set mine about 1130 depends on the smoke:)

Warfish, the wetter your herb, the higher you'll need to crank 'er up. For drier herb, go as low as you can, probably 11:30 or 12:00. Basically if you see smoke in your tube, it's too hot. You will hit a "sweet spot" if you play just a little, where you see no smoke at all, but when you toke, you exhale a nice, white mist. That's what you're looking for. Should take you just a few days to find just where your particular herb tastes and vapes best.

The lower temp you go, the less you will cough!

Good luck and know you'll find that perfect heat point very soon!

Day 2 of the VHC club for me.
Didnt smoke any herb at all yesterday, for the first time in years and years. By bedtime I noticed I could breath better already. I slept better than I had forever I think just from being able to breath better, well and possibly from using an extra amount of herb experimenting with the Vape last night, lol. All in all I am not regretting this purchase one bit so far.

I found the quality of The Dabuddha to be a bit more than I had anticipated. The moment you see the carry bag to it you know they didnt skimp on quality. I could use this bag as a pillow, heck it might be softer than the pillow I'm using! Then the casing is a nice thick solid aluminum housing for excellent heat exchange so it never gets overly hot on the outside. The temp control is very nice and once you know what kind of hit you like it's easy to adjust it to suit your need.

Sorry, didnt mean to turn this into a review of the product, I'm just very happy with it and extremely stoned at the moment :D

Warfish

I feel the same way, Warfish! I'm enjoying your posts--nothing to be sorry about. That's what we're here for--to share our experiences and opinions.

And I'm all over that bag as a pillow, too! But mostly, my dogs get to it before me, and they seem to prefer it over duck down pillows. Go figure! <G>

CoopDBbag.jpg

Awsome fish! Hey mmama hows my favorite desert lady?

cute dog mm hey chef hows it going?

Latest posts

Back