VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
VHC what up! survived another t-day, vaping some kush and having a great day. Hope you all are vapin, i'm vapin!

Glad you were vaping it up today, Chef! Not me--I was working my tush off cleaning the garage and cracking the whip to keep the math dude from goofing off. But tonight, I'm gonna have a vapin' good time.

Roy--so the extreme is a bag vape, hey? You like it a lot?

Sic, I'd own a volcano if I could! Another case of Saks taste and Wal-Mart pocketbook, for me, I'm afraid. But I still love my DaBuddha. I know it can't compare with a Volcano, but it does the trick for me. Enjoy your Ferrari of Vapes! And blow some this way.....

2 Dog, I'm so sorry you're feeling so punky. Hope you're on the upswing now.....

Go easy on the math dude, remember why put off tommorow what you can do next week.

going well here..hubby and his friend did a yardsale this weekend combined they have made almost 500.00 and my house is less full...he went into shock when his stuff that he had in two rooms got combined into 1 for the grow room.

5 bills damn what ya sell a whole bedroom? Every garage or garbage sale i helped out or ran netted at tops 250 if that.

he shops a lot...goes to auctions all the time...so he has to sell stuff reg...or I get clausterphobic...every year after the holidays he goes and buys everything 90% and resells the next year....so now my garage can breathe again.

It's not clutter if it doesn't reach the cieling, ask your hubby. Morn VHC, vapin and bonging today! Have you had your v ape today?

lol I am only 5 4" if it reached the ceiling I would be in trouble...lol. got my christmas decs up I need to shampoo the carpet! and yes I did sell a whole bedroom..kinf of sad really I had it pretty near ready for a baby....but that may never happen so the grow is priority right now..I have a changin table full of linens and clothes in the sun room...I sold a bed, nighstand, extra changing table, lamps all sorts of stuff. kind of a relief really. funny what we will devote to weed...in any case if I get pregnant it is easy to fix the room again.

Green fertility mojo to ya! The best way to get pregnant is to forget about it, it will happen when it's completly out of your mind.....and put a hole in the prophylactic.:rofl: a hole in the, i crack me up!:rofl:

I wish it was that easy...I mean it is for people that shouldnt have kids it feels that way...my cousin and his GF are accidently knocked up...her parents are pissed my parents are jealous lol...babies are always a gift...In my heart i think we may have to adopt. I am cool with that. whatever happens happens. I am here for the ride. If I wasnt growing I would prob do foster care...

maybe lol...thank goodness hubby is so easy going about it. I am lucky.

2Dog just keep practicing and when you least expect it you little bundle of joy will come along.

Aint that the truth....Same with Love of Your Life, dont look and he/she will step on your toes to get your attention, look and you stand alone.

Good Morning Vapors.....

hey guys... finally took a pic of my vape to get in the VHC... Someday ill get a pic of the bongs for the BHC... anyways here she is... classic volcano... luv her to death... :hubba: is # 869 available??

DSC_0001.JPG

nice vape, welcome to the VHC!

royiehl said:
I've got the extreme vape. It's very good at all functions and it's the most efficient I've used when considering the amount of herbs you're using.
Some vapes you just wonder where everything went but this one I just keep filling up the bags.
I don't think it has been around too long, but I could be wrong.
extreme vaporizers . com

3 posts/3 ups for the extreme. hmmm...

You need to work on your sales pitch dude. Or make some other posts contributing something to the forum. JMO

Latest posts

Back