VHC: Vaporizer Hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you smoke most?

• I vape

• I smoke

• I vape and smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
im gonna hang in there with the vaping. i have some fresh bud from my garden which will be dry enough to smoke in a few days, and im going to try that. i do so want to have success to save my lungs. id like to hear more about the portables,too.:)vhc # 17

:confused: :confused2:I need to buy a vaporizer. I would love to get good and cheap of course, but I know both don't usually go hand in hand. What do you use, and do you love it or hate it? Price too please.... I've read about a few, but I need more info, LOL... Thanks :p

I have a V-Tower that set me back around $249 US and got it locally. At the same time it was advertized for that price on the net as well. I've heard you can get the same thing a little cheeper now...say $220. but haven't checked. It has alot of bells and whistles for the price. Glad I made the investment, vapes give the best buzz of anything I've tried and you can do a test of a grow without having to dry it, just throw it into the bowl.

Hey G2P, good to see you. Seems like everyone here likes da buddah. I like my vapir one, but wish it had an off switch for the fan cause I feel like i waste the vape between hits. Mine takes a minute to get to temp. so you might want one that is always ready for you like i hear the da budda is. Good luck. It sure helped my cough.

I only vape, as well. --Never been a smoker. I'm a huge fan of the Magic Flight Launch Box. It got great reviews under the "best portable vape" category. www.blissSville.com
Cost ya around $100 bucks, comes with lifetime warranty, ships fast, awesome customer service. I love 'em.
Happy Puffin!

Good to know, I was going to write, thanks for the info *****. BUT, that didn't seem right, so how bout thanks for the info ms holiday. LOLOLOLO

OK, I'm in even if I didnt order my Buddha yet!

I want No. 46 please :)

Who's keeping track of these numbers anyway? ;)

Cheers everyone,

I'm in this group still right??

I have a digital Volcano.....

I'll take #6446

I have been using my Super Vampzillla for a couple weeks now, my lungs feel better than they have in a while, my bud tastes better and goes farther.

I would like to pick #840, Not sure who keeps track??
View attachment IMG_0002 (2).JPG

Moto Man, I've had my daBuddha for a year now, and I love it totally. It runs so cool I can leave it on for hours, just come back and take a hit as needed. I have many times left it on all night long. Never overheated in the morning, as the silver tube cover acts as great insulation.

I would love to have a portable vape for trips and things, for portability, but I mostly vape up sitting here at my computer, so that's where my daBuddha sits.

It was the best investment I made all year. And as for customer service--I have broken the whip 3 times already--by leaving the hose on my lap, forgetting it was there, and turning the chair quickly and rolling away (I'm in a powerchair). It's always my fault, and by the time it pulls out of the vape, it hits my chair on the metal somewhere and shatters. I've had to order new ones each time, and they are not super pricey. Best, they arrive within 3 days, even when I do a weekend order.

I don't know of anyone else who has ever broken a whip--they are pretty darned sturdy. But then, I have one heck of a powerful chair and only two speeds--stop and fast. I am an equipment abuser!

Oh, and I've also pulled the whole unit off the table a half dozen times, it's landed on the floor, and still works the next time I turn it on. If a vap can withstand the abuse I give it, it has to be made of quality components.

You should do an ad for daBuddha. I am sold. I will get one next time MM. My vapir shuts off automatically in ten min. I am liking the high and the lungs getting better.

I have no idea who handles the numbers do you know MM? I would volunteer if needed.

They rock!....Hmmm.....i'm gonna break mine out right now!

:ciao: Chef! Glad you broke it out. It gets me all sorts of screwed up.

have been vaping for a year now....40 year tooker, lungs have never felt better, as if i never tooked!!! been cooking with the leftovers with excellent results

Anyone else have the Digital Extreme?

been using a hash oil globe instead of my vape over last few months. Still vaping with it, just that im a concentrate smoker lol

Look what I got! It is awesome. Now I have a portable vape and an "at home" vape. This is really cool, take a look. DSCF0620.JPG It is the Vapir No2.

Wow, AWESOME, Rosebud! How does it stack up to the other one? That's the one thing I dislike about my daBuddha--that it's not more portable. I feel like I need a vape in the bedroom, the living room and at my computer desk. Can't wait for you to give us an update once you've been using it a bit.

CONGRATULATIONS, Rosebud, on what looks like a stellar purchase.

Thanks Mama,
I think of you everytime I turn around on the computer chair and drop my vape.:doh:
My "home model" has a fan that I was complaining about being loud, well the good thing about a fan is it just blows all this vaper at ya and you just breathe it in easy. This one you have to suck pretty hard on, but hey, I can do that. lol It works. It has a plug in and when it is charged it kept it's charge for three different vaping sessions. I was impressed. It is nice cause you can vape when your on the phone and no one knows...You could take it in the car...the possibilities are endless.
I will keep you posted thanks for your enthusiasm!

I love my Vapp,,but I just ate a Firecracker and I am jacked up. Wow.

Latest posts

Back