water farm single hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
PH was at 5.7. Hello all i am using a water farm single hydroponic. I am wondering if anyone out there has uses system and can help a sister out. I am using Triflex grow and basefor now I just recently added that air stone to the unit anYformation on how this system works or anything that you got for me would truly and always help thank you very much. I also have a at T 5 4 bU lb light over this system. it runs hours 18 hours on 6 hours off

Air pump 24/7/365
Lighting for veg 24on/0off
Nutes : 250ppm seedling 400ppm tenderling 800ppm flower 1200ppm mid to late flower and sometimes more.
Flood 15 min per 1/x day seedling- mid veg x2 per/day flower x3per/day mid flowe x4per /day

Hit w koolbloom liquid 2weeks in flower.. Bump it up. 4 weeks hit w powder till finish.

You will need HID lighting at finish

I never had to add a airstone to any of my waterfarms but here is no problem with doing so.

A waterfarm is a air powered drip system, it uses air to force a column of water up and out the drip ring.
I started at 1 hour on 1 off on the drippers.

Being air powered, water is well oxygenated no real need for the extra stone.... However it wont hurt....

Latest posts

Back