*We have a new MVP!! Congrats Runbyhemp!*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Thanks for all the time and work you put into Marijuana Passion. You're an awesome member and very deserving of this months award. Congratulations RBH!

Feel free to use this as your avatar this month if you'd like. :)

Congrats RUN,Glad to see how you help out the way that you do,I know alot of people apperciate all the help that you give,keep up the great work amd Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Dunno what to say (just had a bong) :laugh: and I'm not too good at speeches.

I don't think that I deserve thanks. It is the members here that I should be thanking. I had read all the books before joining here, but it's not the same as talking to experienced people.

Then I found this place, somewhere where I could ask my silly little questions and get helped.

I want to thank all the mods and Marp himself especially for being the reason why we're all here.. I want to thank all the people who have contributed here and all those useful posters who put me on the right track, too many to mention. It's every ones contribution that makes this place great

Everybody is a valuable poster, thank you. Now I'll humbly accept my little crown for the month and slip back to the shadows (prefer to be a bit of a background character myself). Glad to be a member of such a great place.

Peace RBH

Congrats RBH. I think you should use the MVP avatar for the month even though your humble about the honor.

Enjoy it now and save slipping into the background 'til next month! :D

Gadhooka said:
Congrats RBH. I think you should use the MVP avatar for the month even though your humble about the honor.

Enjoy it now and save slipping into the background 'til next month! :D

Thats what I say.

;)

Congrats........you deserve the MVP Award!

I was honored to be nominated
........I have a little growing to do to catch up to you guys!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Congratulations Runbyhemp!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Latest posts

Back