We Interupt this Message for Deer Season!.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
but you can't eat them antlers.

that you cant :) smoked out of a few in the day tho:p

been a few years we just ate beef here:) could have, should have, but..... You know what I mean:peace: :cool2:

Hey did realize I posted them piccys twice:rolleyes: gotta love firefox's tabs :D

catch ya about coffee time soon bro...

Hmmmmmmmmmm i saw those pics and suddenly got the sense... " I know where you are".........

LOL

but seriously....looks familiar. I head up to the tip of Nor Cal every year for Steelhead fishin on the Smith. Lots of Elk/deer up there. Absolutely beautiful

allgrownup said:
I head up to the tip of Nor Cal every year for Steelhead fishin on the Smith.

should give the Klamath,Trinity,and Eel river a try some time:hubba:

peace

I knew i knew..........

left coaster eh........

should you ever feel the inclination for a left coast smoke out.....i'll chair the event.

Peace

........The camper is "almost" packed,:hairpull: the ol' woman has been cookin' 'n freezin' meals for 3 days,:angrywife: cleaned 'n oiled the 'chester last evening, :hubba: got one more horse to get shod today... Last minute details to go over with the 'hired hand". :farm:
"outta' here" Thursday morning..(at least thats the plan)..:D:ciao:

..had to dig to find an '05 camp pic...:clap:

7bulls1150.JPG

was yak'n about turkeys and how they are like rats here:)

had to stop and let em cross the road like....

hick hope ya get off ok in the morning and good luck bro

:48:

DSCF0086.JPG

DSCF0090.JPG

Yo Hick Stay safe my freind and happy huntin bro. ;)

Them those "rat turkeys" you been talking about HGB? Why aren't they edible?

How did your hunt go bro?

825 on the hoof so about 500 pounds of meat for the winter here

still have a buck tag yet:hubba:

:48:

7point.JPG

hey hick how do you like that remington model 710??? i had one and didnt like it very much,,, shoots nice but the bolt blew out on me,,, nuts ah?

walter said:
hey hick how do you like that remington model 710??? i had one and didnt like it very much,,, shoots nice but the bolt blew out on me,,, nuts ah?
got to be the sorriest P.O.S. that Remmington ever produced. I agree. It's junk.
If I can find the cash to buy the boy a new big game rifle for xmas, I'm sending it back to Rwmmington along with a tube of KY and instructions for it;s application... :)

well since you put it that way i didnt want to be rude cuz i noticed you owned one,, these are the biggest peices of junk nown to man, i had a remington 7mm model 710 fall apart in my hands i have nothing good to say about new remingtons at this point,, it seems to me like remmington is just selling their name now,,anything from remington 6 years or older right now is the only remington you want to own first i shot a deer with it,, i wont lie it weas an accurate gun but,, i shot a deer a peice that hold the clip in broke cuz it was so cold i guess,, then im at the range dialing this thing in getting good groupings the.......bang,, what and the?? i felt somthing weird when the shot whent off in the gun,, just cuz i was so use to it somthing like driving a car then its making a weird noice kinda thing,, so i was like what the heck,, i looked through the scope to check the target,, huh didnt hit paper whats going on i thought,, i go to eject and pull back on the bolt, it was already disingaged and the fornt of the bolt got pushed up through the gun breaking it ,, all i have to say is can i return this??? no sorry your out of your money?? it was the shooters arror,, what and how? right then and their remington has lost me for everything,, i no one customer wont make a differents but i used to buy all remmington ammo ,, my, .22, 308, 7mm, and shot gun thats a lot of money cuz i shoot alot and all the time,, and i have already stoped a few people from buying remington guns so this is making me happy, every person i get to stop buying their guns or ammo the better. REMMINGTON IS A BIG JOKE THAT THINKS THEY COULD SELL THEIR NAME,, WELL THATS COMMING TO A STOP SLOWLEY BUT SHURLEY.

Yep...why i float around the pawn shops ;)
went to the local sprtsman....they have gotten cheap.

yeah thoes 710 you can pick up here in canada for $395 i paid like 700 bucks for mine 3 years ago,, that was a lot of money for a synthetic peice of crap that went into the fire berrel and the barrel pretziled into a coat hanger,, i should of yoused it for a BOAT ANCOR thats about all it was good for,, i9 do like my remmington 308 thoe its about 10 years old bolt action good gun,, from when rem actually cared about their product and keeping costomers happen,, the problem with them now is that the company got handed down to some young punk city boy with no experiand in the gun making or what hunters whant and just cares about money and just gets a team to run stuff that dont even hunt or no about gunz,, they just fallow the cheaper brands and trie to steal ideas from companys like savage arms,, its really to bad that remmington went to the chitz and stooped so low,, this really brings me down cuz it was the top of the line buissness years ago and now it has just been run down,,, sorry remington but you had this comming for not making the right choices in like they should have just sold out to winchester or some other company that deserved the respect of others((no offence to any city boys that might be reading this) its jus a peice of thought,, and their is nothing wrong with the city.

well im heading out for a week for white tail,, got campers,, bus ,cabans all set upt at deer canp ,im hoping to drop this ten pointer thats kicking around and scraping the crao out of the ground,,, but a spike horn will do also,, all are party has this year is buck tags and no doe tags,, this can be a challang,, got lots off beer, and a little mary jane from my grow this year to puff on arounf the camp fire at night,, well guys have fun on the site wile im gone,, and smoke a couple for me and do a deer dance and get thoes bucks comming my way ,, later and see you in a week and hopefully ill have some good pics.

Check out the 'new' Savages Walter. You'll be impressed I think. At least twice the gun the 710 is.
Good luck on yer hunt. ENJOY!!1

Latest posts

Back