We Smoke Mad Weed -

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got any pictures of your setup...(not that you actually have a setup DillaWilla) but i'd love to see them

about 1200 a month, this is why i decided to grow my own. The price is just outrageous around here, and the suppliers always short you a gram from every quarter, but what can you do

I can only smoke on the weekends, have too much going on during the week, but try to slide in a bit during the week sometimes, it sure isn't like it use to be in the old days!!!!!

yo bmello you should toke a few hits like half an hour before bed...wonderful way to chill your mind before you start tomorrow's grind

ya tried that and my mind goes in every direction!!!! Can't control where my mind goes when I am high, that's why I love it so much, NO CONTROL!!!! :cool:

lol yeah i hear ya man well hey you smoke weed, that makes you one of the good people in the world. cheers bmello!

My girlfriend and my self smoke between a qtr oz and a half oz per day, so about a qtr pound a week or so. We've tried to cut down but with my "job" it's kinda hard to, seeing as almost everyone that comes to my house smokes me up, plus when i get some new stuff, im always smoking and supplying "tester joints".

i like smoking at bedtime too. but i get the worst nightmares.

i;ve noticed since i quite smoking cigs my dreams have come back .....now is my puffing right before sleep the reason why my dreams are so messed up and weird?? maybe not so much nightmares....but those dreams that stress you out :(

skunk said:
i like smoking at bedtime too. but i get the worst nightmares.

i have read it somewhere where the side effects of smoking marijuana could cause bad dreams . but honey im talking about the kind that when you jump off an airplane you fall and hit the ground and when you wake up youre on the floor . or even better when your deer hunting at late evening then it suddenly gets dark at at once and the next thing you know sasquatch is chasing you through the woods .kid nightmares i guess but shhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone else in the forum i may be the only one .

we smoke mad weed

mrs sombro and i have just finished an 8th that we started three weeks ago!!

and that was the first we've had for a while, she goes back home soon to show off baby sombro to all the family and i'm at home alone for two weeks, the question is....... do i risk getting busted/burned by going down to the park to score??

maybe the males will be showing themselves by then and i'll have some shake, not too enthusiastic about it though.

Latest posts

Back