Weed Commerical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow who makes these commercials?

I really did ditch my friends and let them find their own way home, it wasn't cause of weed though. Alcohol did that, and that stuff is legal :eek: . lol

What has weed done for me?

• My house is super clean, some of my smoke makes me active and clean everything.
  • It has introduced me to horticulture and economics.
  • Some of my smoke lets sleep like a baby

I'm sure there are plenty more, I'll list them later.

I like the one where there is like a 10 year old boy and a 15 year old girl and the girl is in her room burning and everytime she smokes the little boy gets cherry burns on his forehead and arms and stuff...

bahaha what the fug?

ShecallshimThor said:
its amazing how dumb the gov thinks the public is

No its amazing how dumb the puplic is! Bunch of sheep! No offense Hick. Your sheep is hot!

Honestly if we had a commercial showing how MMJ has helped people stay alive,stopped an old ladies pain in her eyes. Flipping Montel Williams with his pain on as much as as anti MJ commercials we would have no problem legalizing it for meds throught the states

Well for sure.... I may have gotten straight D's but that was before i started smoking pot... and yeah i've ditched my friends... but not cos i was high.. i love chillin with my friends when i'm high...

however

weed has given me
* An altered state of mind, it's very peacefull and relaxing.
* It Calms my Insomnia. (aka) it makes me sleepy
* Munchies!

P.s. I love the commercial where the kids have the horse or whatever kick them in the shins.... Thats so what Marijuana Does For ME!

did i mention "sloming" sticking leaches on myself...... when i think of that i would think meth ya know.

I saw that commercial (the original commercial that started this thread) last night, and both my wife and I were like "Finally, a commercial that talks about the dangers of underage drinking," then it cut to WEED. We were buuusting up! It looked like they brainstormed the bad things kids do drunk, then attached weed to these actions. Makes me aspire to be rich so I can pay for my own commercials with pro weed messages. That and I'd like to air a commecial of me dancing to footloose... (then again, they might never legalize it after that)

Latest posts

Back