Weed Nation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody catch the premiere of Pot Cops?
Replay coming on here in 3 minutes. Im bored, figured Id check it out.

lol. Pretty good just a few mins in.

Piggies run up to this house. Look at the power meter ourside. And the voice over says, "This garage is eatting up more power than a supermarket." lmao
He be humpin some power.

I watched the "Pot Cops" last night also, I gotta say, that is more realistic then any other show so far.
It shows thier "hate" of herb, which most LEO's have.
But the GREAT thing it shows that if you have your ducks in a row, they can't do nothing about your grow.As much as they would love to cut down your plants, they cdan't because they KNOW they will lose in court and have to pay for anything they destroy, including the plants.

I had the Sheriff go thru my outdoor garden last year, and there was one in particular that was itchin' to bust our *** and cut down the garden, and there was nothing legally he could do. The other officers were cool with it, but there is allways one in the bunch.

The program showed the true mentality of alot of the cops and thier oldschool thinking. These are the same cops who go home and slam a 6 pack and kick the dog. Punks.

The Cartel grows...you cxan see the difference from a medical grow to a Cartel grow. That is what they should go fter,as it is getting worse and worse.

that one head pig take down artist on weed country said, ''i've been doing this for 27 years, so if its legalized tomorrow, my whole life was a lie''...shine the light on a liar then is what i say...27 years of creating hardship on my people deserves a boot on your neck...

i watched ''pot cops'' last night too. did you see those two pigs trespassing while gathering 'evidence'? they walked right up to the garage, and started smelling the crack of the door, then went around the back and looked at the power meter...that case will be dismissed with any decent lawyer, as they trespassed to gather evidence on private property to secure a search warrant.

a simple trail cam will alert you to this type of criminal cop behavior. fight fire with fire if you a wise man. the cops use trail cams all the time. beat them at thier own game. stay safe...peace...

I hate Cops. Crooks with Badges is all 99% ofem are.

Alot more good ones that that WH. I like alot of the cops Ive talked to over the years. And good majority of them believe pots a waste of their time. Just like giving someone a 32 in a 25 zone ticket is.

Thought there were a couple good ones on the show last night. They were basically telling you on the show. Dont be as stupid as these guys, have some common damn sense. And more than likely, youll never hear a peep out of us.
People getting popped on the show there. They were flat out idiots asking for it.

Basically a "How To" show for a cash producing crop I thought. lol

The one cop even said. "You can have 1 plant, or you can have 1000. It doesnt matter. We have to prove you are selling."
What better advise could you ask for than that? Hes telling you first show to keep your scales, bags, and money away from your grow. And there would be nothing they can do about it.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Alot more good ones that that WH. I like alot of the cops Ive talked to over the years. And good majority of them believe pots a waste of their time. Just like giving someone a 32 in a 25 zone ticket is.

Thought there were a couple good ones on the show last night. They were basically telling you on the show. Dont be as stupid as these guys, have some common damn sense. And more than likely, youll never hear a peep out of us.
People getting popped on the show there. They were flat out idiots asking for it.

Basically a "How To" show for a cash producing crop I thought. lol

The one cop even said. "You can have 1 plant, or you can have 1000. It doesnt matter. We have to prove you are selling."
What better advise could you ask for than that? Hes telling you first show to keep your scales, bags, and money away from your grow. And there would be nothing they can do about it.

Great post! Truth.

Whatever,,I havent met any of these great Cops that you have been conversing with. Most the ones I have seen or talked to are pricks. And dont tell me I dont know Cops,,I have plenty ofem in my Family,,,but then again,,I live in the South,,never talked to Cops in Cali or where Weed is somewhat Legal. Cant emagine from what Ive seen on TV of them being that much different. But,,to each his own. I have learned from the time I have spent here on MP,,, that we dont have to agree with each other to be civil with one another.
I havent met ANY Cops in the South that wouldnt bust your *** with a smile on thier face for a Joint.:rolleyes:
OH and by the way,If they catch you growing one freaken plant here,,your screwed. They dont have to prove that you were planning on selling anything where I live. Again,,,that one plant will get your butt busted,,and they will be smiling all the way to the jail.

I hear ya WeedHopper.

I have ran into my share of clowns wearing police uniforms in my time also. On the flip side, I have ran into quite a few cool ones also. When you have a few go thru your garden and tell you that your plants look great, and leave, not to return, maybe you will change your mind. I don't think it will happen in your State anytime soon.

Well Im from the south and still have a home in the south. And Im black. And still can say Ive met plenty of quality cops. Sure theyll bust me if I screw up, But I see it as my own doing if Im getting popped.

Georgia is a problem area where you dont want to get caught. Texas and Arkansas seem like they could be too. Dont know where you are WH. But it aint a "south" thing. Its your state. Cause Ive lived in Louisiana, VA, SC, Alabama all at some point without issues

NorCalHal said:
I hear ya WeedHopper.

I have ran into my share of clowns wearing police uniforms in my time also. On the flip side, I have ran into quite a few cool ones also. When you have a few go thru your garden and tell you that your plants look great, and leave, not to return, maybe you will change your mind. I don't think it will happen in your State anytime soon.

Yeah,,I wish I could have a garden that was Legal Norcal. That was pretty cool what they said about yur Garden. Maybe someday in Texas things will change. Just hope I aint to old to enjoy it.

Spearchunker,,I have never heard a Black Man and damn few White Men,, say the things you are saying about the Cops in the South,:eek: ,,And I disagree with ya that its not a South thing. Just look at the laws in the South,,,, and for you to believe its not a south thing,:rolleyes: ,just boggles my mind.You do remember reading about the Civil War right?
But,,as I said,,we will just have to agree to disagree. I am glad to hear the Cops in Georgia like you so much.:D

Georgia Cops are edited due to the possibility of being banned each and everyone of them.

And that is all I got to say about that. :48:

pcduck said:
Georgia Cops are edited due to the possibility of being banned each and everyone of them.

And that is all I got to say about that. :48:

:yeahthat: too.

WeedHopper said:
Yeah,,I wish I could have a garden that was Legal Norcal. That was pret
Spearchunker,,I have never heard a Black Man and damn few White Men,, say the things you are saying about the Cops in the South,:eek: ,,And I disagree with ya that its not a South thing. Just look at the laws in the South,,,, and for you to believe its not a south thing,:rolleyes: ,just boggles my mind.You do remember reading about the Civil War right?
But,,as I said,,we will just have to agree to disagree. I am glad to hear the Cops in Georgia like you so much.:D

Maybe its different for me. I was in service and a MP. The wifes an attorney who is in association with them all the time. I just view and treat them the same as anyone serving. Hell. Here In DC. Im just a couple miles up the way from Quantico. Talk about uptight fuzz lol. The capital of the North has that more than any place south Ive been too.
Bash your state. Not mine. South Carolinas been fine to me my whole life. I aint going to go jinxing it.

And you must not know what the civil war was about to make a comment like that. You should know it was about the South trying to win its Freedom from the North, and having to pay dept the North rang up and the laws and taxes the North wanted to force on the South. I dont even know why you would make such a comment.

its crazy, why should some states , have the right to MJ, n not the others , to me that's crazy. if one state does then I think all should same , with the VA, my VA won't allow it , but other VA's do, this country is just getting crazier by the day

:bong2:

Part the reason is the UN is frowning so harshly upon what the US is doing Lovbn.
And some states want to see how its working and adapting for others first. Colorado and Wash are those states like a car company crash test before putting into production. Theyll be more and more over the next few years. But states want a proven blueprint to follow before jumping in head first.

Didnt realize some VAs were out there allowing it. Thats fantastic. Need to look into that.

But yea. Crazy country.

OK Spearchunker,,you were a Cop,,so theres nothing much more I can say about why I dont like Cops and you do. As for the Civil War,,the South treated the Blacks like CRAP,,thats what I was talken about.And NO,, we the South,, didnt want to become part of the Union. Who cares.
Hey,,if you like Cops ,,cool,,thats your deal. I dont freaken likem,,and thats my deal. So I guess we are done with this deal,,right? Cool

I saw on the news the other night that the latest polls say 52% of Americans approve of legalizing weed -- it's time...

As far as good cops and bad cops -- I've met both kinds -- more a$$holes than nice guys for sure though.

peace

HemperFi said:
I saw on the news the other night that the latest polls say 52% of Americans approve of legalizing weed -- it's time...

As far as good cops and bad cops -- I've met both kinds -- more a$$holes than nice guys for sure though.

peace

:yeahthat: And Im done with this deal about Cops. Hope me and you are OK Spearchunker.;) We can agree to disagree.

Latest posts

Back