Weird dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
HI all, it's been a week now since I had a smoke and I'm having really mad dreams of which I don't have when I smoke! does this ever happen to any of you???:confused:

Well I know when I smoke before I sleep, I don't really sleep, I more pass out. I think weed makes me too knocked out to dream most of the time, maybe same with you and now that you arent smoking it, you're actually able to dream again...

well even if i hav 1 or 2 splifs early in the day it stops the dreams!

I rely on marijuana to sleep, If im not sleeping properly i know the gear ive scored is ****!, when i fall asleep as soon as i lay down, good gear! hehe

But yea i do not dream at all when im stoned, when im straight my dreams are so real there scary

that's crazy!has anyone heard of the theory of sleeping in a particular direction (north south) having an effect on your sleep?

Weedabix said:
that's crazy!has anyone heard of the theory of sleeping in a particular direction (north south) having an effect on your sleep?

Yeah,,when I was locked up it was very unhealthy to sleep facing west. Could get your throat cut.

if you think about it tho the planet is spinning east-west at some crazy speed so if your heads east and your feet west arent you spinning around backways through space?

everyone dreams just that lots dont remember dreaming thus assume they didnt actually dream.

in fact i dream even when im awake of living in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields and tree with maybe a nice little stream running through.then i realise im daydreaming

lol

pkj

maybe not, did you know that seeds asorbe more water during full moon?lunar gardening has been proved beyond doubt,iv been studying this reacently and now the earths magnetic field seems to me to have a connection?

blancolighter said:
Well I know when I smoke before I sleep, I don't really sleep, I more pass out. I think weed makes me too knocked out to dream most of the time, maybe same with you and now that you arent smoking it, you're actually able to dream again...

:yeahthat:

Weedabix said:
if you think about it tho the planet is spinning east-west at some crazy speed so if your heads east and your feet west arent you spinning around backways through space?

Earth is traveling at a constant velocity, as well as all of its inhabiants. When you reach a constant velocity, you no longer feel the forces of accelleration or decelleration, in essence when you are at a constant vel. the physical forces of nature affect you the same as if you were standing still. Thats is why the earth is rotating at a riduclous rate of who knows how many miles per hour (ok I know someone know and will prolly look it up, just an expression) and hurling through space and we don't feel a thing.

never the less we are hurling through space!feel it or not!sorry 4 being so persistant(**** i think i can feel it)

blancolighter said:
The earth is rotating at a riduclous rate of who knows how many miles per hour (ok I know someone know and will prolly look it up)

Someone had to do it ;)

At the poles, the Earth hardly spins at all, but as you travel towards the equator, the rotational speed picks up.

As the circumference of a circle increases, a single point along it has to travel faster to complete a revolution in the same amount of time.

The rotational speed of the Earth at the equator is about 1,038 miles per hour.

The atmosphere at the equator is also slightly thicker due to rotation, and you weigh slightly less.

At mid-latitudes, the speed of the Earth's rotation decreases to 700 to 900 miles per hour.

If the Earth were to stop spinning suddenly, the atmosphere would still be zipping along nicely at around 1,000 miles an hour.

As a result, everything not attached to bedrock would pretty much be scoured clean.

The above is your answer, now I have my own question ....

If you live on the equator and climb onto a chair and jump off it, the time passed for you to hit the ground is approx 1 second.

Why is it that you land on the ground in front of the chair and not 560 feet away?

oh my word hippy. you blew me away with all that. your well clever!
wow. how and why do you know all of that?

Why is it that you land on the ground in front of the chair and not 560 feet away?
..:rofl:.. I've wundurd that me self hie..

HippyInEngland said:
Someone had to do it ;)

Its that constant Velocity thing. You see the earth gets everything on it traveling the same speed as it, so when you jump in the air on the equater for example, you're jumping in the air a few feet, and you don't sense it, but since the earth was spinning you before you jumped, you essentially got thrown 1000 miles per hour to the side as you jump. So you're in the air, moving at 1000 miles per hour, but the ground beneath you is also moving at 1000 miles per hour in the same direction, so you land at the same spot you jumped up at. Or if you jumped forwards off the chair, you jump forwards at lik 10 miles per hour lets say, so when you jump in the air you now move at 1010 miles per hour, while the earth only is going at 1000 miles per hour, but the difference is on ly 10 mph, so you just travel a little distance. I hope I'm explaining this well...

We are all moving(planet and all) thru the Universe at over 17,000 MPH.:bolt: What ever you do,,ya better learn how to Tuck & Roll,,,cause when its time to get off this ride :eek:

jumping up and down in a train doing 100 mils per hour is cool!on a train uncool!

Latest posts

Back