Weird question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stides

Growin' and Learnin'
Reaction score
Is it just me or do your weed plants seem to let out a puff of stink when you turn the lights off in your grow area during flowering for the 12/12???? I dont know if im just imagining it or not but it seems to really stink for a few mins after I turn my lights off in my grow closet. If im not crazy what causes this???

Not sure dude, sounds ok if they stink though,IMHO

stevetosh said:
Not sure dude, sounds ok if they stink though,IMHO
lol we're so high huhuhuhhuh. I dont even know u but i kno u r :cool:

stides said:
Is it just me or do your weed plants seem to let out a puff of stink when you turn the lights off in your grow area during flowering for the 12/12???? I dont know if im just imagining it or not but it seems to really stink for a few mins after I turn my lights off in my grow closet. If im not crazy what causes this???

idk either ,,but it maybe due to the fact that when switching everything off your fans will not be extracting the smell out of the room ,,so the smell will become more intense :confused2: jmo im :stoned:

I've got a Saturday wake 'n' bake theory... ;)

Perhaps as soon as the lights go out all those synapses that were firing in your melon to deal with the visual overload are freed up to your olfactory senses and the odors are more accute. Or not. :p

Peace!:cool:

UKgirl420 said:
idk either ,,but it maybe due to the fact that when switching everything off your fans will not be extracting the smell out of the room ,,so the smell will become more intense :confused2: jmo im :stoned:

I dont turn off my fans when i turn off my lights! I swear im not just high and imaging this i dont think. It really lets off a stink everytime i turn the lights off in my grow closet!

Latest posts

Back