Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jericho said:
My whole 1st grow is gone. No thread left at all. And when the site crashed mine was one of the few that was still saved. So disappointed. Didnt have it backed up anywhere for safety :(

Glad Mp is back though.

Jericho..

Everything forward of March 21 2010 has been lost.

We have all lost a great deal, but losing posts and pics and comments is a small loss.

Having the forum back is the gain.

I would willingly lose everything I had ever posted to still be able to log in.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Jericho..

Everything forward of March 21 2010 has been lost.

We have all lost a great deal, but losing posts and pics and comments is a small loss.

Having the forum back is the gain.

I would willingly lose everything I had ever posted to still be able to log in.

:peace:

Whats done is done. Glad the forum is back, Going to be starting Grow no2 soon. Don't know how long i would have been able to cope without everyone's help.

Im SO glad the site is up and working.

HIE, i to tried every link i could find in hopes of finding a way in. i've visited some other sites in the last week or so and i must say even after all my time away this is still the best site around hands down.

it even let me sign in on my new laptop. it wouldn't before it went down

Well here we are again. It's good to see the site back online.

Thanks MarP!

I'll wait a bit to make sure its stable before posting my new grow room system again.

After doing the math again, I decided 35 days was too often. My recipients wouldn't have enough need for that much weed.

I'm going to shift it to a 45 day cycle continuous grow instead of 35. That will give me some additional down-time to clean, setup, etc. also.

Art, its good to be back. it's strange that when i was able to visit the site i rarely did but as soon as it went down i was checking it 20 times a day. i guess i'll be visiting more often now.

Im gonna wait a few days the start a journal on what i've got going right now.

tcbud said:
So Nice to See You All.

Has anyone found out what happened yet? Was it a worm? or some one poison the server? Was it mechanical? Who knows these things?

Welcome Back Marijuana Passion!

I think it's awful strange that Professor Marijuana comes on, causes a bunch of trouble, then the site crashes. He must have used his Cheech & Chong connections to crash the server and teach us a lesson

Word on the street is Professor Marijuana, AOG, and DD combined evil forces and stole a website death Ray and used it on our beloved MP......

Luckily Art has wrapped the whole site in tin foil so we are all safe and sound.....thank you Art.....:)

And by the way NCH you are a hard man to get a hold of...many of us wound up in a life boat elsewhere.....and I want to thank mr c and everyone else there. Very kind to all of us that came for a place to stay while our home was being fixed.

When I checked in I didn't see this thread, sorry I posted another in my exuberance. So how come some of you knew where to find each other and I didn't? I feel like a little sister no one wants to hang with. LOL.

SO GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL. I MISSED ALL OF YOU!
Rosebud

Rosebud said:
When I checked in I didn't see this thread, sorry I posted another in my exuberance. So how come some of you knew where to find each other and I didn't? I feel like a little sister no one wants to hang with. LOL.

Rosebud

Me too! I was left floating around out there like a red-headed step child. It was such a bummer.

Rosebud said:
So how come some of you knew where to find each other and I didn't? I feel like a little sister no one wants to hang with. LOL.

Rosebud
We missed you too. I Had no idea where people went either. Guess we are jus t not in the cool kids club yet.
:)

Latest posts

Back