What’s going on here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragamuffin

Reaction score
I started two thc Bomb autos two weeks ago , one is looking great so far but the other the leaves don’t look so good . They are both in the same environment , same soil same everything . From what iv read it might be lack of nitrogen so I gave them
Both a small feeding of nitrogen. Any suggestions would be welcome , thanks
5745E9D0-CAB4-4581-81F6-80B1D8B5D020.jpeg
4BEB000D-D3B1-4587-B469-38C9275B2996.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate Good luck on that !! I dont think that its nutr problem , soil usually has alot of food for at least 4-5 weeks. It could be genetics or maybe bugs. Light distance ?

They are individuals even tho they are the same. Leave them alone for a bit. To early for nutes imo. Don’t over water them and don’t look at them every hour. They get embarrassed if they are watched constantly 🙃 and it will stunt their growth if they get embarrassed

I started two thc Bomb autos two weeks ago , one is looking great so far but the other the leaves don’t look so good . They are both in the same environment , same soil same everything . From what iv read it might be lack of nitrogen so I gave them
Both a small feeding of nitrogen. Any suggestions would be welcome , thanksView attachment 303044View attachment 303045
I wouldn't worry. Far too early to tell. I got my second grow going while my first one's finished up and they did all kinds of weird things. Burnt crispy leaves, shaped funny, one of them even topped itself and split in the middle. 🥴 but after letting them go they look great now and seem to a repaired themselves. At one point several of these look like they were going to die but now they just look great.

Attachments

• 20220716_174405.jpg
    20220716_174405.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 0
They will pull through. It's amazing how tough these things are, like commented above they are a weed so they will grow. I've been seriously rough on a lot of these, broke my stems trying to train them but they pulled through and repaired themselves.

Attachments

• 20220716_174840.jpg
    20220716_174840.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220716_174650.jpg
    20220716_174650.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220716_174602.jpg
    20220716_174602.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220716_174628.jpg
    20220716_174628.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
I'll tell ya, made some pretty serious blunders on my first grow that were in my eyes devastating. But after seeing how the plants reacted on the second grow I am so much more careless, because I know they will take it and it will actually make the stems fatten up and be stronger which will carry more weight later on the grow.

what have we got here , a baby plant with its first set of leaves after the cotyledons ?

if you are this nervous over a newborn , you are in for a rough ride the next 90 days

relax , it is only a weed
Big sur I always appreciate your advice my friend but these cost me nearly 10 bucks a seed being thc bomb’s haha . That’s the only reason I’m wondering so early , it’s also the first time I haven’t been able to Identify the issue myself through the internet . Even everyone on here is saying it’s probably bugs but it ain’t as it’s in a tent in my house and the plant sitting 6 inches from it is absolutely perfect . Just it’s something new I haven’t seen and I’m still learning and this is a forum for beginners who need advice so yeah

Big sur I always appreciate your advice my friend but these cost me nearly 10 bucks a seed being thc bomb’s haha . That’s the only reason I’m wondering so early , it’s also the first time I haven’t been able to Identify the issue myself through the internet . Even everyone on here is saying it’s probably bugs but it ain’t as it’s in a tent in my house and the plant sitting 6 inches from it is absolutely perfect . Just it’s something new I haven’t seen and I’m still learning and this is a forum for beginners who need advice so yeah

no problems Mate and good luck with solving the issue

keep checking things all the time , water Ph , soil Ph , EC/Ppm , temperature , humidity , you might get a light meter , eventually you will find this plants sweet spot , get your grow dialed in , and have a successful harvest

cheers
big

Good morning. I think the worst thing I’ve heard on this site after I posted a picture of my sweet plants was “are those white spots? Check for bugs” I like you didn’t see any bugs well a couple weeks later I was asked again about the spots in my leaves. I did a more thorough check and sure enough found thrips. Don’t know how they got in my tent as I did a bleach cleaning just before I put the plants in the tent to flower. They had never been exposed to anything but a clean ten thru veg and flower. It took a couple weeks to get rid of them but taught me a lesson about watching them white spots. The thrips are so tiny I was not able to see them until I put a leaf under my microscope to find both adult and Tiny babies too. So just because they have been in a clean tent they can still get bugs from soil, your clothes and can sneak in other ways too even thru the tiny screens at the bottom of your tent. Good luck with this and I hope you figure it out soon. 😊

Latest posts

Back