What’s going on here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have amber trichomes yet? I have big buds and smaller ones in my flower tent that look ready to the eye but are not ready yet. I like to see some amber show up before picking no matter what size or yield. Have you been feeding them?

No the one with the big buds is auto blueberry , the one with the small
Buds is auto bubblegum . The trichromes are milky not see through

There’s a couple of close ups of the bubblegum

Attachments

• C54DF0E8-6B07-4538-A40E-68A6C400BCF9.jpeg
    C54DF0E8-6B07-4538-A40E-68A6C400BCF9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • A0DD79A7-90FE-4A17-B18C-0C6EF6EECC1F.jpeg
    A0DD79A7-90FE-4A17-B18C-0C6EF6EECC1F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Do you have amber trichomes yet? I have big buds and smaller ones in my flower tent that look ready to the eye but are not ready yet. I like to see some amber show up before picking no matter what size or yield. Have you been feeding them?
That’s a close up of the bubblegum today , it looks pretty close but I’m going to wait for a few ambers to show like you say . Yeah they have been getting a good feed once a week since they were a couple weeks old . The blueberry looks amazing il attach a few pics of it too

Attachments

• 95DD7FAE-B072-43A3-B14D-5D01F8EDC720.jpeg
    95DD7FAE-B072-43A3-B14D-5D01F8EDC720.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DDB3F37D-19FE-4813-9511-6853FB0FAB02.jpeg
    DDB3F37D-19FE-4813-9511-6853FB0FAB02.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Oh dear , had a look round the blueberry to get some pictures and found a bud with rot on it . Have checked the rest and it seems ok but I’m slightly worried now , might harvest them in the next few days just to be sure . They were inside the house but that cupboard with the high humidity probably did it , maybe lucky I moved them through when I did . Just praying no more turns up
, this stuff is to get me through December and Xmas lol

Attachments

• 0474563D-1C3B-487B-9054-54964645AA31.jpeg
    0474563D-1C3B-487B-9054-54964645AA31.jpeg
    935.6 KB · Views: 0
oh no, did you remove the rot? That high humidity in the cupboard would do it for sure. Maybe better to harvest that then lose it. I lost two of my 4 outside plants to rot. So sad but I’m over it finally and have learned new tricks to try next season. Maybe you can come up with a way to reduce your humidity for your next grow as well. Good luck ragamuffin 😊

This is a total guess, so please take it as such. If it’s not bugs, Have you grown cannabis with your tap water before?

My tap water requires a lot of treatment. Firstly, they use Chloramines to disinfect the water here. Chloramines are a combination of ammonia and chlorine….and it stays in the water unlike Chlorine. My water also has a high ph (9.0). I never ran into these problems with my previous residence, so I’m convinced it’s

I actually have to use RO water on my young plants due to these conditions….my seedlings always struggled with tap water before I made that change.

Check your water company’s website to see if they use chloramines….

You can also try adding aquarium drops to help offset the chloramines.

Best of luck…..

Attachments

• A7131A5A-4F24-42DE-8547-A499BD97244C.png
    A7131A5A-4F24-42DE-8547-A499BD97244C.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
This is a total guess, so please take it as such. If it’s not bugs, Have you grown cannabis with your tap water before?

My tap water requires a lot of treatment. Firstly, they use Chloramines to disinfect the water here. Chloramines are a combination of ammonia and chlorine….and it stays in the water unlike Chlorine. My water also has a high ph (9.0). I never ran into these problems with my previous residence, so I’m convinced it’s

I actually have to use RO water on my young plants due to these conditions….my seedlings always struggled with tap water before I made that change.

Check your water company’s website to see if they use chloramines….

You can also try adding aquarium drops to help offset the chloramines.

Best of luck…..
Iv used my tap water to grow at least half a dozen before and they were ok mate , I ph tested it before I started my first grow and the ph level was 6/7 ish . I live in a very rainy part of the world ( the humidity outside according to the weather report is 89% ) . The last plants I grew were all though the summer when it’s usually not too wet here , my cupboards humidity was always around 50-65% but since the autumn has arrived the same cupboard was reading 85% . I’m a bit stupid too because I spend 40 bucks on what I thought was a good dehumidifier but it turned out to be humidifier haha , after Xmas I plan to buy a good dehumidifier for using during the winter

oh no, did you remove the rot? That high humidity in the cupboard would do it for sure. Maybe better to harvest that then lose it. I lost two of my 4 outside plants to rot. So sad but I’m over it finally and have learned new tricks to try next season. Maybe you can come up with a way to reduce your humidity for your next grow as well. Good luck ragamuffin 😊
Yeah I removed it as soon as I noticed it , I went round wit me a torch and checked the rest and it looks ok . Going to give it another 2/3 days checking it thoroughly every day . Expensive dehumidifier is in order I think … since it was only one bud do you think it will have had time to spread ?

Mine were outside. I do have a dehumidifier I recently started using in my small 2x4 tent. It collects about a cup of liquid a day and my humidity runs around 52%

Found a second little bit there , think they are both getting chopped on Sunday unfortunately. Could have done with another week or two

Latest posts

Back