What about vaporizers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my xxx.vapolution.com -xxx into www and see 4 urself. I like this style better than motor driven. The amount you save is crazy. A vape is a better cleaner high IMHO. Ideal for bedtime. I still love my roor

Vapes do work great but my favorite delivery method is still by far a thin rice or hemp rolling paper! My volcano sits in the cabinet most of the time. I've owned a few different ones but never any of the models under $100. Vaporizers give me more of what I call a 'focussed' high and it is more intense imho. Also, like dirtysouth says, the amount you use is way less than you use when smoking weed and it's a great way to stretch out your stash.

Having said all that it just doesn't have the same tactile experience that smoking gives me. The taste is much different and although I enjoy the buzz of vaping it doesn't deliver for me when it comes to the overall experience I get. I used to smoke tobacco for many years and I think my enjoyment of smoking started with that habit and I still enjoy the act of smoking weed almost as much as I enjoy the buzz. Almost...

I'd suggest that if you know someone with a vaporizer to try it before dropping down the cash. There's no dispute that it works but whether or not it's for you only trying it out will tell...

Peace!:cool:

dos, thanks for the input. i have been looking at them but the price is too much right now. it is something else to add to my wish list.

I have a few friends with vapes. One friend made a home made one from an adjustable temp heat gun, and it works almost as well as my other buddy's 250 dollar Herbalaire. But as for being worth the money, they definitely are worth it. It makes all smoke taste almost the same, so if you are stuck with buying schwag it won't taste all that bad. Once you get used to it you won't want to smoke anymore.

no suggestions for the under 100 AG. btw, good posts guys.

i was also going to invest in a vape last year. then i got hit with price shock.:eek: . well, a buddy pulls one down from his closet, and fires it off. (did'nt even know he had this thing, and we been getting high for 10 years togeather.)...

also, i agree with dos, it just does'nt bring the enjoyment of the whole bit of burning one down for me.;) .

phone a friend. try, before you buy, or it will possibly be shoved in the corner of your closet collecting dust...Irish...

here2learn said:
I just got mine like 2 days ago and i love it. Mine was only like 150 shipped because i had a coupon code. I would recommend you check out vapeworld.com i did a review on the one i got check it out

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45267

Nice, thanks for the link. Oh, I ordered my friends for him..It came with a coupon code that doesn't expire. xxx.smoketokes.com the code is STVAPES for 15% off all vaporizers. I saved it for when I can get one.

H2L, Wonderful review and pics! Thanks for sending me to that thread.

Appreciate all the input. I still smoke cigs sometimes, and enjoy it, so I believe I'll see if I can find someone with one for me to try before I buy.

Thanks.

AG

I read about vapes for a couple months before I bought mine. I could type out a couple of pages, but the BEST way is to read about them. They can be very different. If you find the one that suits your needs, I think you will love it. I have had mine for 3 months. I don't care to burn anymore. This is the best site I found for honest reviews and opinions. Some of the builders of vapes post on here as well. http//xxx.fuckcombustion.com

I have used a couple simple ones and they do work quite well but I really like the smoking experience. That said there is one I used that was fantastic and it was at the Cannabis College in Amsterdam. It was a beautiful blown glass model that worked incredibly well plus the visual experience was very stimulating. If you are ever in Amsterdam stop in there and ask to use it.

I have a new daBuddha vape, and love it! Much higher high and longer lasting than a blunt, bong or pipe. It works like a charm. I only wish I had bought it sooner. It was a BIG investment for me, but now that I've used it for a few days, I'm so sold on it. It's beyond fabulous.

My DigiVAP was 250$
And I love t 100X's more than my old volcano I sold. :D

mine is a vapor brothers vaporizer. the one where you hold the tube. I like it. Not as much as smoking lol. Do you like to smoke? the feel of it? the intake and blowout lol...the other day I gagged using my vaporizer because I was trying to get the same full filling of fullness the smoke gives me. I like the vapor for when I dont want the smell as much.. when I want to taste the bud more because not smoking it you get much more of the buds true taste.. I like the vaporizer and got it for 150.00 out the door but that was with a 30% discount. From my friend.. now if you have asthma or have irritation from the smoke vapo is the way, if I have a cold I would only use that. smoking would hurt.
I still prefer my pipe but I think it is years of that route. Bongs are ok but taste harder to me than a pipe. funny I know. I have a double bubbler that gives a good hit and a good joint that smokes well is great blunts are the bomb...Plus a vaporizer atleast mine takes 5 minutes to heat up..I beat it is way better for smoking incognito tho..like poeple who live at home..wink wink

I hear ya, 2Dog! I've been a pipe smoker for decades. And you're so right about that full feeling you get when you actually smoke, compared to vape. I like blunts best, but too much trouble to roll all the time--pipes are easier. But I think once you get used to the vape, it's got a lot of plusses going for it. I get higher, and the high lasts longer. I'm digging it!

I was given a under $100 vertsion and was disgusted at the "burnt taste" and wouldnt recommend one. A friend has a digivape and its okay in my book but doesnt fulfill the smoking exp. IMO

mine never tastes burnt but remineds me of the taste of popcorn kernels overcooked just a bit. of course thats when I know the bowl is done.

I only get the burnt taste when I have the heat up too high. If it's at the right temperature to vaporize, but not burn, then I know it's finished when I don't get any more white haze when I exhale. Taste wise, the first toke is as good as the last.

Latest posts

Back