What are these white spots on the fan leaves???They are in the 5th of veg.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there is garden hydrogen peroxide. Should be able to get it at the locally owned hardware store and if not for sure at the big box chains. Be careful with that stuff. I probably am not the one to walk you through this but I will try and keep up with things. Those sprays, neem oil, there are a bunch of things out there that claim to help. The DE I used was IDK like super power juice or for lack of a better, it was like coke and the just went crazy into overdrive. 100% for sure do not bud them until you are sure everything is dead. Bend/fold your stems over if they get to close to the light. Don't break them off because the little fkrs will get inside your stem and build nests and eat them from the inside top near the little openings. How/what has your progress with it been so far @aamcgill480 ?

Kinda looks like thrips to me.
9FB7F6F1-8597-4BA1-89C8-25938C998ECA.jpeg

Did you see any of these?

Not to pop any bubbles or pee on any parades but... In the back of my mind my advice is cut, destroy and remove said refuse far away, clean, disinfect, spray, bomb, wipe everything down with bleach solution and repeat about 3 times. The last 2 of the 3 make them 7 to 10 days apart, maybe 14 days. Back in the late 80's we used to take soil, stolen out of cornfields, and spread it out an inch or 2 deep across cookie sheets and bake it in an oven for so many minutes for so many degrees. Stunk some but when done, I never had bugs. The Apt was a couple floors up in the air and there was usually a decent breeze blowing through. Never heard of that being recommended in the modern era. And back in them days my indoor grows were very small or they were just late winter, early spring setups for me to get stuff ready to go outside. (Bunch of solo cups - 20 or 30) Back then by late may everything was replanted outside. DON'T Cut everything just yet, just know that, far and away, it is a possibility. And, Please keep everyone updated.

Good afternoon to all…
I made a homemade diy pesticide…
5 drops garden hydrogen peroxide
2 drops of Castile soap
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 Quart of water
This mix seems to have wiped them owt… all the way on the bottom fan leaves, at the first node I saw a few of the white bugs on the bottom side of the leaves… but where I had previously saw the bugs on the under side of the leaves near the top of the plants were gone. I sprayed the mixture in my hands while I went leaf by leaf and wet the back of each leaf, from top to bottom…. Success so far! Let you know how they handle round 2 tomorrow

I would like to also thank everyone who has taken part in the thread… it’s very much appreciated and I’m definitely learning each day. Enjoy your day… Peace !!!

Latest posts

Back