What Astrologocal sign are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerseydude

Reaction score
I'm heavy into Astrology.
I'm a double-Scorpio, Scorpio Sun sign and Scorpio Rising sign.

If this interests any of you, you can enter your information in this link and it will calculate your birth chart for you. The time must be pretty accurate or else the reading won't be accurate.

I'd be very curious to see 'who' my fellow membere are.

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

Scorpio here too...

My sun is scorpio, but my rising sun is aquarius. My moon is in leo.

Interesting!

ETA: I LOVE your signature. Rush is one of my fav. bands. :D

hmmmmmmmmm...was concieved under a "KEEP OF THE GRASS" sign...

Sun: Pisces
Ascendant: Cancer (supposedly)
Moon: Cancer
Venus: Aries
Mars: Pisces
Jupiter: Saggitarius

...I'm an Earth sign, and Mrs. Nelson is a Water sign; together, we make MUD!...:argue:

Nelson

PS: Not really...I'm a Leo/Virgo [isn't that called "on the cusp"?]; Mrs. Nelson is a Taurus.

Nelson Mutz said:
...I'm an Earth sign, and Mrs. Nelson is a Water sign; together, we make MUD!...:argue:

Nelson

PS: Not really...I'm a Leo/Virgo [isn't that called "on the cusp"?]; Mrs. Nelson is a Taurus.

:D Mud , huh??

Well, I'm a Scorpio, a water sign and my Lady is an Aries, a fire sign and together we make STEAM!!! :D

Jerseydude said:
:D Mud , huh??

Well, I'm a Scorpio, a water sign and my Lady is an Aries, a fire sign and together we make STEAM!!! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one!

Nelson

Mutt the Dawg
Leo

history of 7/27/1975 : -wikipedia
1789 - The first U.S. federal government agency, the Department of Foreign Affairs, is established (later renamed Department of State).
1794 - French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre is arrested after encouraging the execution of more than 17,000 "enemies of the Revolution." (See 9 Thermidor.)
1865 - Welsh settlers arrive in Argentina at Chubut Valley.
1866 - The Atlantic Cable is successfully completed, allowing transatlantic telegraph communication for the first time.
1880 - Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand - In a a pyrrhic victory, Afghan forces lead by Ayub Khan defeated the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.
1914 - Felix Manalo establishes the modern-day Iglesia ni Cristo by registering it with the Filipino government.
1921 - Researchers at the University of Toronto led by biochemist Frederick Banting announce the discovery of the hormone insulin.
1928 - Tich Freeman becomes only bowler ever to take 200 first-class wickets before end of July.
1940 - Bugs Bunny makes his official debut in the animated cartoon A Wild Hare.
1941 - Japanese troops occupy French Indo-China.
1949 - Initial flight of the de Havilland Comet, the first jet-powered airliner.
1953 - Korean War ends: The United States, People's Republic of China, and North Korea, sign an armistice agreement. Syngman Rhee, president of South Korea, refuses to sign but pledges to observe the armistice.
1955 - The Allied occupation of Austria stemming from World War II, ends (started on May 9, 1945).
1964 - Vietnam War: 5,000 more American military advisers are sent to South Vietnam bringing the total number of United States forces in Vietnam to 21,000.
1968 - Pink Floyd releases the album A Saucerful of Secrets in the USA.
1974 - Watergate Scandal: The House of Representatives Judiciary Committee votes 27 to 11 to recommend the first article of impeachment against President Richard Nixon: obstruction of justice.
1976 - Former Japanese prime minister Kakuei Tanaka is arrested on suspicion of violating foreign exchange and foreign trade laws in connection with the Lockheed scandal.
1981 - British television: On Coronation Street, Ken Barlow marries Deirdre Langton, which proves to be a national event, with massive viewer numbers earned for the show.
1990 - The Supreme Soviet of the Belarusian Soviet Republic declares independence of Belarus from the Soviet Union. Until 1996 the day was celebrated as the Independence Day of Belarus. After a referendum held that year the celebration of Independence day was transferred to June 3.
1990 - The Jamaat al Muslimeen stage a coup d'état attempt in Trinidad and Tobago, occupying Parliament and the studios of Trinidad and Tobago Television, holding Prime Minister A. N. R. Robinson and most of his Cabinet, as well as the staff at the television station hostage for 6 days.
1990 - The last Citroën 2CV rolled off the production line at Mangualde, Portugal.
1995 - In Washington, DC, the Korean War Veterans Memorial is dedicated.
1996 - Centennial Olympic Park bombing: In Atlanta, Georgia, a pipe bomb explodes at Centennial Olympic Park during the 1996 Summer Olympics, killing one and injuring 111.
1996 - In Atlanta, Georgia, Canadian sprinter Donovan Bailey set the 100m world record of 9.84s +0.7 m/s wind during the 1996 Summer Olympics.
1997 - Si Zerrouk massacre in Algeria; about 50 people killed.
1997 - The series, Stargate SG-1, premiers on Showtime having trimendous, positive responses and high ratings.
1999 - Twenty-one die in a canyoning disaster near Interlaken, Switzerland.
2002 - Ukraine airshow disaster: A Sukhoi Su-27 fighter crashes during an air show at Lviv, Ukraine killing 85 and injuring more than 100 others, the largest air show disaster in history.
2005 - STS-114: NASA grounds the Space shuttle, pending an investigation of the external tank's continued foam-shedding problem. During ascent, the external tank of the Space Shuttle Discovery sheds a piece of foam slightly smaller than the piece that caused the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster; this foam does not strike the spacecraft.
2006 - The Federal Republic of Germany is deemed guilty in the loss of Bashkirian 2937 and DHL Flight 611, because it's illegal to outsource flight surveillance

September 24th, Libra. Other than that I do not know.

Latest posts

Back