What can be seen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bright light

Reaction score
Here's one for you, when you go into the full body scan thing at the airport, does it show anything that might be inserted like a tampon or is it only under clothes surface pictures?

Thanks

I don't know about airport scanners but in x-ray the only thing that shows up is metal. So if your tampon is metal, you have more problems then a scanner. ha. ouch.

In flat xray the outline of a string could be seen perhaps, if the radiologist is good.

Good luck with that...

Pretty sure thousands of woman on their period fly daily. Have never seen tsa stop chicks and ask about their tampons :rofl:

Not sure what can be seen on those things though

you are able to opt out of the full body scan for health concerns if you choose---not to say you will not be searched

not advisable at all... i know one guy, the tampon broke inside him and he overdosed was rushed to hospital abroad, and incarcerated by police in hospital, it was hard for any judge to give him less than a smuggling verdict... 9 years, he ended up serving 6... stupid is all that he could ever say about what he had done...

A Tampon incerted where? You must be crazy. :rofl:

google drugs inc i'm sure u can find your answer. think they can see balloons not positive but *** u need a tampon for just wondering

Latest posts

Back