What da problem is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plant was definitely re-vegging.

Better adjust your calendar as far as finish date. Should end up with some good buds if they don't hermi. Good Luck with them! ;)

Don't be surprised if it grows in a circle at the top. It will come out of it if it does, but I set my time back a long way for doing that. It turned out to be good smoke, but looked really strange for a few weeks.

Re-vegging that makes sense, so this strain usually takes around 60 days to bloom, ya think I start over from day 1 after light correction?

nova564t said:
I perpetually clone this strain I got the original plant a year and a half ago, and it has a huge family of clones that I and several friends are keeping going. I was told by someone else that it must be a very stable strain having gone through that light disaster without turning hermi. It sure is a stoney strain, better than anything I can get at the dispensaries around here. Thanks for comments TOA, Sensistar.

You are not out of the woods yet. A plant can hermie at any time and you still have a long ways to go. Your flowering starts when you fixed your timer. The longer light periods during the dark caused her to reveg, so you may be okay, but don't quit looking for nanners.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You are not out of the woods yet. A plant can hermie at any time and you still have a long ways to go. Your flowering starts when you fixed your timer. The longer light periods during the dark caused her to reveg, so you may be okay, but don't quit looking for nanners.
Thanks THG I'll keep you posted!

I took a couple close ups this morning, take a look.

W1 001.jpg

W1 002.jpg

W1 003.jpg
Is there anything that looks bad here?
W1 004.jpg
If this thing doesn't go bad yield is gonna be huge.
The server changed something so all we get are little pics until you click on them.

nova564t said:
The server changed something so all we get are little pics until you click on them.

Lol there called Thumbnails, They are better because you can now upload a pic that is 1200x1200 and still keep your journal tidy You can put them all side by side as well, I find it better like this. Hopefully we will get the light box to display them again as well. opening other tabs to see them does get annoying when there are allot of pics to go through.

Plant looks nice n green.

nova564t said:
I took a couple close ups this morning, take a look.

View attachment 160202

View attachment 160203

View attachment 160204
Is there anything that looks bad here?
View attachment 160205

Can't really tell anything from the pics. You will have to do visual exams on your girls. Let's hope for the best. I think that with the reveg, you will get more, smaller buds. Sometimes you get so many growing tips (they can get a little unruly) that the buds just don't get huge, but they should still be great.

The pic thing is the way it used to be. It can take a long time for the huge pics to load and some find it rather irritating to have to scroll to see an entire picture. With the thumbnails, you can enlarge them if you want to.

The flowers are developing nicely, trichome production is improving daily I know I could still run into problems but I'm happy with the way things are going.

babies blocked 007.jpg
I haven't removed my wavy Mylar yet maybe tomorrow.
babies blocked 008.jpg

babies blocked 009.jpg

babies blocked 010.jpg

babies blocked 011.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
The pic thing is the way it used to be. It can take a long time for the huge pics to load and some find it rather irritating to have to scroll to see an entire picture. With the thumbnails, you can enlarge them if you want to.

...AND, it is no longer necessary to use the paperclip! :D

Looks like you're back on track nova564t! Hope it all works out for you.

Things look good, no signs of nanners, lots of trichomes.
2-24 001.jpg

2-24 004.jpg

2-24 006.jpg

2-24 008.jpg

I snapped a couple pics of Psycho plant today while painting.
paint day 001.jpg
Its the leaning tower of Puna Budder!
paint day 002.jpg

Wow that plant really put on weight, the left side has so many buds it has a hunchback :)

wow nova those are some though ol girls yah got there. def keep around for some dusting as someone said earlier. looking good.

2-6-11 002.jpgIts gonna take a week to trim this sucker.
2-6-11 009.jpg2-6-11 013.jpg2-6-11 010.jpg2-6-11 011.jpg

Latest posts

Back