What do I know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried this stuff this time because the grow store didn’t have my regular stuff. I’ve noticed a big change in growth already. I added it to the roots at transplant and have bee adding to their drinking water too
DAB3FA57-69D1-4603-89D6-E2A07C1186B2.jpeg

Actually ,after dinner which was fresh sea bass caught out of Montauk we had rice .
I remember seeing folks putting some white cooked rice and added some great white and grew some more so to speak ...

So do auto's have a ballpark average yield per plant?
check out mephisto genetics
they show their lineup with all info on the cultivar height ,yield.
The green crack i planted from them has a 60 day and 2 oz but it is a short plant
one of my tents is only 52 inches tall

I checked them out. They have a really nice page. Looking at nice weed seed pages makes me want to push the buy button always. Look at this beauty. I’m sure mine would not turn out like this but wow
B6BA9872-A1E0-4F79-AC05-487DBCDFAD41.jpeg

I checked them out. They have a really nice page. Looking at nice weed seed pages makes me want to push the buy button always. Look at this beauty. I’m sure mine would not turn out like this but wow View attachment 313394
I have been buying from them for about a year .They always throw in quality free ones .The are the LL Bean of seed companys for autos
One of my tents is short it fits a space .
my 3x3s are 6 foot
For the little tent shorter autos are what i look for

I’ll put them in my book for next time I’m doing autos. You know all my autos would have grown in your small tent they were mostly short below my waist and all had 10-12 colas on them loaded down some fat some long and dense. It was actually pretty nice not having to put a net down and the ability to remove my plants for maintenance helped my grow a lot. I got a heap of weed too. This picture is of what’s on my drying rack. That bottom hole is for the last plant probably harvested tomorrow or the next day. So it was a much better haul than I expected and I have 3 new strains to try soon.
76693DFE-8ADC-4385-AAC2-77A523D7E573.jpeg

I have been buying from them for about a year .They always throw in quality free ones .The are the LL Bean of seed companys for autos

I’ll put them in my book for next time I’m doing autos. You know all my autos would have grown in your small tent they were mostly short below my waist and all had 10-12 colas on them loaded down some fat some long and dense. It was actually pretty nice not having to put a net down and the ability to remove my plants for maintenance helped my grow a lot. I got a heap of weed too. This picture is of what’s on my drying rack. That bottom hole is for the last plant probably harvested tomorrow or the next day. So it was a much better haul than I expected and I have 3 new strains to try soon.
View attachment 313395
You rock and roll hootchie koo Subie !

Latest posts

Back