What do you clean your piece with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my 2 cents
90% iso and kosher salt, but i use a large zip lock bag so i can move the bubbler around in different direction and really shake things up.
be carefull not to throw it across the room though, thats another story:doh:

BrendanV said:
I'm not sure how safe this was but I shot some liquid dish bleach into my bong, made sure I coated all walls then I filled it with boiling water. Let it sit for like 15-20 minuets and it turned out almost brand new besides the bowl, which only has resin stuck behind the bowl. It worked great, I found it was best than anything i've tried before.. Just make sure you rinse out you bong realllly well.

I try to stay away from boiling or using boiling water. Slowly but surly it is weakening your glass.

Resin tastes Gooooooood mu haha. Kinda like ur pieces gift back to u. And for the record anyone that boils their glass pipe then throws it in ice water better be wearing safety glasses because if it doesnt explode it ur face its def gonna crack the first time ur stoned azz drops it.lol

I use a high percentage iso alcohol and an ultrasonic cleaner. It cleans all the stuff out that can't be reached by a pipe cleaner, etc.....

A second bath in clean iso removes the thin film of resin.

:48:

One pain with cleaning your bong.. is disposing of the (toxic) cleaner afterwards.. If you wrecklessly pour it down your drain, all the tar sticks right to your plumbing system. :doh: Wreaks!

Ziplocks are handy.:ignore:

let it soak in rubbing alcohal for a day sturing every hour or so till they look clean, then let the alcohal dezolve and enjoy your resin!!

i use a blow dart to extract the resin and have used iso and hot water and salt and pretty much most things mentioned so far.. unfortunately, my peices end up breaking or disappearing before i ever get around to a good cleaning, so i just get a new one every three months or so.

Latest posts

Back