What do you guys think of the stealth box?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnjohn

Reaction score
I noticed this set up:

thestealthbox.com/products/HydroSystems.html

I'm a total newbie but this seems like a good start, what do you guys think? I'm looking to buy something fast and start growing asap.

well why not build one your self ,,it be a lot cheaper ,,

and go with cfls ,flos,,or hps for lights ,,,but thats jmo

goodluck :peace:

Thanks for the reply. It's true that I could build it myself and it will be cheaper, but I don't mind spending the extra money for convenience of just buying the end product.

I want to know what you think of the product? is it a good box? will it work? have you ever used them before? what do you think generally?

thing is that the process of building your unity will teach you some invaluable tools for suture grows...
first one might not work, but then you will know why... learn and be patient and your results will be better.. :aok:

L.E.D.'s are still very cutting edge and not many growers are using them yet. I suggest you do lots of searching threads on the marijuana forums to make sure the pieces in that grow cab can produce what you're hoping to get for all the $$$$. I have zero experience with LED's and growing in stand alone cabinets as a closet is about as small of an area as I would like to grow in.

Use Google to search 'LED marijuana' and check out if the lights in the cabinet you're looking at are working for other growers. You should be able to see if the components they're putting in are working for other growers.

I'd also look into forum threads from growers with grow journals showing their grow boxes in action from seed to harvest. I'm sure there are some very decent stealth grow boxes made if you're willing to spend the $$$$ but nothing would be worse than spending all that money and not succeeding. Getting the right gear is a big part of the equation but it is only a part. Do your homework and you'll improve your chances at succeeding.

Good Luck!:cool:

Grow tents have been around for awhile, I considered one myself. Quick setup and tear down. I have heard complaints about the material ripping around the zippers, So I would say you get what you pay for. I don't know anything about LEDs. I use a hps and CFLs, I'm old school and think the more light you throw at them the better. I have heard of people using LEDs, but they spent a lot of money for them. The price of these kits is really low. The answer to your question is yes it will work, but how well still remains to be seen. If you have the money to take the risk give it a try and let us know. I love to read product reviews.

L.E.D.'s are still very cutting edge and not many growers are using them yet. I suggest you do lots of searching threads on the marijuana forums to make sure the pieces in that grow cab can produce what you're hoping to get for all the $$$$. I have zero experience with LED's and growing in stand alone cabinets as a closet is about as small of an area as I would like to grow in.

Use Google to search 'LED marijuana' and check out if the lights in the cabinet you're looking at are working for other growers. You should be able to see if the components they're putting into their cabinets are working for other growers.

I'd also look into forum threads from growers with grow journals showing their grow boxes in action from seed to harvest. I'm sure there are some very decent stealth grow boxes made if you're willing to spend the $$$$ but nothing would be worse than spending all that money and not succeeding. Getting the right gear is a significant part of the equation but there's a lot more to it. If you do your homework you'll improve your chances at growing dank buds.

Good Luck!:cool:

Latest posts

Back