what do you think???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikked

always lookin 4 help
Reaction score
these are 2 of my plants at 2weeks old. ive already transplanted one into a bigger pot. i will with these 2 when i get more $$$. i have 8000 lumens pouring down on them. humidity stays in between 50 to 60 and ph is 6. im on a 18on 8off cycle. ive blended sum old gardening soil with sum mg potting soil. im using aluminum foil with dull side for added light. ill get mylar sooner or later but as i said i need more $$$. oh and temp stays at 75-80f. i just wanted to know if im on the right track and off to a good start. all comments are welcome just please dont run ur mouth. im here just to learn and have fun.:ignore: :hubba: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

2 weeks.JPG

day 15.JPG

JMO you will want to get one plant per pot or it will lead to trouble down the road. Other than that they look healthy numbers sound right, ditch the foil nothing for a reflective surface is better than something that can/does cause hot spots and possibly a fire :shocked: What kind of lights are you using (flos, HID, led??) and what distance are they away from the plant?

looks good, i have a few about that old,an auto blueberry and an alaskan ice.What strain are those?They grow so fast at this stage.18 on 8 off? you guys have longer days where you are?jk good luck with the grow.

Hello Wikked :)

It looks like slight overwatering and you have leaf twist starting.

How are you measuring your PH?

:peace:

You need to get those separated into individual pots now. Get rid of the foil--it is a poor reflector of light. Paint the walls flat white instead. What size/kind of light are you using? 8000 lumens is only good for about 1-1/2 sq ft.

the reason i am using foil and not painting is cause they are in a small snake tank that my boa outgrew. so theres glass behind the foil. its in a 18in square container for now. ill transplant as soon as possible. (need an other pot)

Latest posts

Back