what does bubblegum hash taste like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown998

Reaction score
i have never smoked the buds either but i heard it tastes good. thinking about ordering seeds soon and im looking for something sweet, that also makes good hash..

Man bubblegum is some sweet tasting smoke. I can only imagine the hash being similar! Just a suggestion though, don't waste money on Nirvana's or White Labels Bubble. Get TH Seeds, BOG Bubble, or a reputable clone. Something inbred (IBL) to maximize that flavor is what you want.

ill let you guys know in about 4 weeks.....:hubba:

ive got two outdoors now and 3 clones indoors.

BTW Nirvana's Bubblelicious is a cannabis cup winner.....so I would think that strain is a reputable one.

nirvana is who i was planning on buying from the first time. i live in the states "midwest" where bubblegum started at. and herd on here that thats one of the hardest places to get seeds deliverd to. will the seed banks you were talking about be able to deliver?

ordering beans is a 50/50 chance.... There is a chance the beans could get intercepted, they will jack you and send you a nice letter,,,,

I have ordered 3 times and am 3 for 3. I live in the south US.

IMO you should get the beans shipped to somewhere you do not grow at....its more of a risk if you dont.....I do it that way but i am accepting the risk. I just moved my grow away from my house so now i dont have to worry about it.... ;)

my nirvana bubs are 4 weeks into flower outside and the pink bubblegum smell is starting to hit the air.....smells so goood....4 more weeks to go...:hubba:

or wait, cause i would like to get a few different strains but i only want to buy ten seeds at a time so i t wont be as bad if i dont get them. or would it be better to get them all at ounce so i dont have to order every two weeks? you said your 3 for 3 and you went with nirvana all three times?

3 for 3 with the DOC....

If your in no hurry I would buy one stain at a time, one pack at a time (10 seeds),,, that way if they get jacked your not out a bunch of money....

New_2_Chronic said:
3 for 3 with the DOC....

If your in no hurry I would buy one stain at a time, one pack at a time (10 seeds),,, that way if they get jacked your not out a bunch of money....

Plus ordering only 1 pack at a time helps keeps it more stealthy in transit.

i just grabbed some bubblegum last night, and i put some in the end of a cig after i emptied some tobacco out, and it tasted exactly like a stick of gum you would find in a baseball card pack.

I have grown nirvana bubblicious and was very satisfied. I got two different phenos but both were great smoke. I however do not reccomend Nirvana's WW it was not all what I thought it would be. Next time I will order that from greenhouse seeds, they are the true holder of WW.

Buddy,

what point did your buds start pack on? Mine are just now 4 weeks into flowering and seem to be still stretching and not really packing on buds yet. There are smal buds sprouting but nothing really impressive yet,,,,

Latest posts

Back