What does this look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Hey yall what do you think my problem is here. Only two plants out of six are really showing these signs. It seems to have gotten a lil worse over the past 24 hours and Im not really sure whats going on. Its making its way up the plant starting from the very bottom leaves. The very tips of the leaves are curling up a little bit and all the edges of the leaves are turning brown. So heres a little info.

Im using Fox Farm Grow Big
ph 6.5-6.8
Light Warrior soil
48 hour old tap water
Somewhere around 30 days veg
T5 light
Temps are anywhere between 70 and 82

IMG_3202.JPG

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3199.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

IMG_3195.JPG

Oh yeah and you can see the interveinal yellowing in the pics. Could it be a nitrogen def? I hit it pretty good with the Grow Big the last watering.

I'm not 100% but it looks like cal/mag or possibly potassium - def. not N. def imo. If you can - I think I would transplant those ladies - might solve the issue as well......

I did plan on transplanting soon but I wanted to wait till thwy showwd their sex.

That makes sense - sometimes those small pots can build nutrient salts up easily and prevent proper absorption. Maybe a flush prior to your next feeding will help ....... how much Grow Big diid you apply?

Only a teaspoon which is only a half dose. On two prior waterings I only used a quarter teaspoon and the half teaspoon slowly building up to full dose.

it looks to me like a lower leaf that can be removed, it could be as simple as it had nute solution spilled on it during watering, jmo

They look hungry to me.

Know that, should you solve the problem, the damage won't disappear. So compare pictures from day to day, to see if it gets worse, or if the color balances out.

That looks more like a nutrient burn to me BUT unless you messed up and gave a large overdose of Grow Big to those 2 on accident, I don't see a reason for nute burn. That also looks like Phospherous deficiency according to my MJ Garden Saver book.

Yup poor little buggers are starving give them food

Latest posts

Back