What else do you burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Here I sit a little high, and I began to think about other things you burn...lol.

What else do you burn besides MJ? Do you burn candles? My fav candle right now is one called Fireside By Elton John. It smells just like a campfire. :) How about CDs and DVDs? Do you burn them? I don't, never learned...

What else do you burn?

:D

(ohhh, I bet those car enthusiasts here like to burn rubber sometimes, hehe)

Let's see we burn the following: Incense, Candles, MJ, Hash, CD's and sometimes food. :p ;) :p

Ahhhh food! Good answer. Sometimes we burn the midnight oil too. ;)

sage......also.....is it possible that i've burnt my brain? ;)

sorry- there's no resisting for me.

vitocorleone said:
sage......also.....is it possible that i've burnt my brain? ;)

sorry- there's no resisting for me.
Vito your still typing so i think your brain is safe for now. :eek: :p :eek:

During the summer I've been known to burn up in this Texas heat!!!

I went to school with a girl who would burn the tips of her hair to hold dreads or braids together.. which is strange to me.

I burn cd's and dvd's and sometimes candles/incense.

I burn firewood to keep warm in the winter
I burn the weeds (the legal, noxious ones) in the field to improve the pasture
I was burned by my ex-wife

hey SmokinMom....you really need to try and burn some tarts....i am a FREAK for these....i have 5 burners in my house and the scents you can get are amazing....everything from campfire scents to berries to flowers...to grandmas cookies...even christmas frosty scents :D

heres a few pics of what they are....you place the tart in the top and light the candle under to release the scent

the good yankee ones will give you 4 burns before needing to be changed....for easy changing...place burner in the freezer...and that tart will pop right out (cold wax shrinks) :)

d_782.jpg

yc4.jpg

My hubby and I like to burn candles (preferably soy, no black smoke), I seem to gravitate towards tropical candles. We burn incense at times, I enjoy the ones that smell fresh like when you get out of a shower. My hubby likes Dragonsblood.

I burnt my fingers on a roach tonight..didnt have my needle nose'....

I burn incense,weed, and cd's/dvd's

Wow, some of these are pretty interesting. :)

I am trying to think what else I burn....

I burn cigarettes, ocean type candles also, and dinner(when the smoke alarm goes off, suppers ready!), and the midnight oil.:)

i often burn **** when i attempt to cook thats for damn sure. i burn chronic 24-7, i burn cds, sometimes i burn myself. when i fall off my dirtbike i get dirt burn, inscence, scented oils, rubber, etc.

You're ALL burnin' "daylight"..:p

Latest posts

Back