what happened to the forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShOrTbUs

Reaction score
what happened to the forums "marijuana passion" header? and it seems the forum colors have changed as well. is there changes being made that i missed?

Well, I don't know. I asked MarP. We'll see if he has an answer when he pops in next.

It seems as if maybe MarP is changing the header . . . at this time there isn't one.

Hi guys, yes I changed the header. I was thinking to do it sooner but we have the BPOTM thingy going on. But in overall it's better like this. It doesn't scream marijuana in your face. right?

What you guys think?

I guess we have to host the BPOTM on a different page

I dont mind but it will take some getting used too. and did we lose our sponsor it gone too.

The sponsor doesn't hardly bring in any revenue. So, it's actually a waste of space.

The revenue thing is another issue we are having now and discussing it with the mods. We will let the members know soon what we are planning to do in the future in terms of advertising and revenue for the forum.

I am sure we have members that would kick in. I would but up to you guys

Oh nice, here we go! This is the moment I've been waiting for, my chance to pay back the community!

Nice to see you by the way MarP :aok:

Thanks guys, that's really awesome to hear. I would like to add a donation link but Paypal and a marijuana forum doesn't go very well together, they did close my account before. So, I hesitate to use Paypal. :confused2:

MarPassion said:
Thanks guys, that's really awesome to hear. I would like to add a donation link but Paypal and a marijuana forum doesn't go very well together, they did close my account before. So, I hesitate to use Paypal. :confused2:

I miss not seeing the smoking dude your brother drew...your av.

Hi marp! :D

Hi Mom :D

Yes, it was my brother's indeed. But I have it still as avatar :)

MarPassion said:

Well let's figure out something, I'm sure everyone will pull together!

Just let us know most of us have coins for our favorite home

This mp has given me friends, skills and some great smoke. I would be happy to donate, let us. Thank you MarP.

Hey I really appreciate all my friends here and I totally appreciate MarP for having this site. I have been able to learn so much from my friends here and then turn it around and pay that knowledge forward to others who need help with our wonderful hobby. I don't go to any other forums as this is my home and my loyalty is to MarP. Maybe set up the paypal account as Horticulture Passion. :)

Hey MarP have you ever talked to The Single Seed Center? I really like their site and have purchased from them with happy results. I think it would be cool to have them as a sponsor. :)

Latest posts

Back