What Happened to WWMS???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty750

Reaction score
I ordered seeds from them and wanted to get some more but I cant access theyre site it requires an username and password, but I entered my acct username and password but it didnt work. I hope someone can tell me what happened they had such great service I was looking forward to doing more buisiness with them.

Not a clue.I hope you get an answer soon or your beans.Until then. :welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Welcome to MP. Hope it helps you on your quest to grow some of the best weed out there. Not sure about the site for seeds. Its really hard to tell though. Either way, good luck and hope to see you around. Good luck and take care.

I had the same issues, the last i heard was that they are just doing some "remodeling" of everything and they will be back in due time.

Im just going to keep checking back from time to time.

Latest posts

Back