What happened?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha crazy guys! :D

Well the host was working on this issue since last night and told me that some tables of the database were damaged. That happened because there was no more server space to write attachments to, so that gave an error into the database. We have more then 10gig of attachments on the server but the total space is 100gig, so there should have beenenough room for the storage of the files. Well anyway they had to do a lot of work and luckily they could fix the problem without any loss of data. I'm thankful for that!

So, lets hope everything stays smooth this time. Guys, take it easy okay!!?? Be care with her this time hehe :hubba:

MarP

MarPassion said:
Well anyway they had to do a lot of work and luckily they could fix the problem without any loss of data. I'm thankful for that!

So, lets hope everything stays smooth this time. Guys, take it easy okay!!?? Be care with her this time hehe :hubba:

MarP

Thanx so much MarP... I had lots of info at OG that I can't get at anymore but I trust that it's more than likely safely backed up on the Homeland Security Gazooglebyte drive at the Pentagon... ;) The server is a bit 'clunky' again but it's working and after yesterday it's going to be a long time until I moan about the 'busy server'... I just got one a few minutes ago and it actually made me feel "good" inside... Is that wrong? :confused: And how many shanizzlebits are in a Gazooglebyte?

And I may not be able to contain myself with the 'thanks' function... Sorry but I really do need to get it out of me... :rolleyes:

The herb grows on...

Peace!:cool:

I thought it was on my end till I hit some other sites and they opened.
It Happens.

:)

Gb

ArtVandolay said:
I had just finished tying the rope to the ceiling fan and was going for a chair when I tried one more time to login :D

Art, you're killing me man! :spit: :spit:

Very Funny Stuff.

Aww I thought maybe Hick dont like us anymore...:(

too much whining about thank you buttons..LMAO

I felt like I do when I run out of weed and can't find any.

Latest posts

Back