what happens when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriz1199

Reaction score
what happens when your seeds are in your closet for 5 days in wet paper towel for germination wich was sopposed to be only 48 hours...

and can i keep growing it or is it to late?...

they look healthy except there leaves there kinda getting a little tanish colour but the roots is hairy as hell...and long and cotton looking white colour

kriz1199 said:
what happens when your seeds are in your closet for 5 days in wet paper towel for germination wich was sopposed to be only 48 hours...

and can i keep growing it or is it to late?...

they look healthy except there leaves there kinda getting a little tanish colour but the roots is hairy as hell...and long and cotton looking white colour

Just plant em and see what happens. If there are roots it should take. Good luck.

Stunzeed..

a question about planting them.... how deep does it gotta be?

If they're already pushing out of their shells then I would plant the root all the way into the ground and keep the leaves up above the soil to start absorbing light. Be extra careful not to touch/damage the root. I usually use tweezers and very gently put them into the soil.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
If they're already pushing out of their shells then I would plant the root all the way into the ground and keep the leaves up above the soil to start absorbing light. Be extra careful not to touch/damage the root. I usually use tweezers and very gently put them into the soil.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back