What I really did today..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaraRose

Reaction score
Somehow I got suckered in to working saturday (tomorrow) AGAIN...so I told my work I had a funeral this afternoon so I could get off at 12 today. What I really did was:

Went to my stepbrothers and bought a sack, then came home and smoked the WHOOOOLLLLE thing!! :ignore: F work! :ignore:

TaraRose said:
Somehow I got suckered in to working saturday (tomorrow) AGAIN...so I told my work I had a funeral this afternoon so I could get off at 12 today. What I really did was:

Went to my stepbrothers and bought a sack, then came home and smoked the WHOOOOLLLLE thing!! :ignore: F work! :ignore:

All I have to say is, "Gotta have money to have, smoke or even grow bud":rolleyes:

In all honesty, I work way too much. I have been working 50+ hour weeks for the last 3 months because the new girl we hired is a blithering idiot. I deserve a day off as far as I'm concerned!

Thats cool and I understand that. I did not see what you wrote that way....Sorry.;)

TaraRose said:

I suppose a day off here and there doesnt do any harm:)
Try not to use the funeral excuse again for a while tho, I used the funeral thing way too many times in my last job and I kept forgetting who I said had died:eek: Once my boss of then asked me how many grannies I had cos I used to say it was my granny who died everytime!:eek::eek::eek:

TaraRose said:
In all honesty, I work way too much. I have been working 50+ hour weeks for the last 3 months because the new girl we hired is a blithering idiot. I deserve a day off as far as I'm concerned!

50 hours a week? Thats it?? psssh..

Part timer. :cool:

Runbyhemp said:
Wouldn't like to work for you :p

Why not?? i pay well, and not like they work for FREE.
They get over time.

On the serious side.. you 9 to 5ers and ones that think
40hrs a week is alot. Let me just say this.
YOU DONT KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT.

remember you reap what you sow.

Start your own business or work for yourself. you'll laugh
at the 9 to5ers that whine. Even after having weekends,
holidays, sick days, optinal days, vacations.

hard work pays ,,,,back in my working days i hated paying guys over time ,,,,they acted like they were doing you a favor by working ,so they only worked half as hard ,and wanted to be payed time and a half ,,,mr buffalot is right some 9to5 do not know how good they have it ,,,owning your own business is a 24/7 job ,,,plus no overtime ,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back