what is best TEMP&HUM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_ss

Reaction score
Hey guys

please i want to know what is the best tempreture and humidity for the plants in the closet?

Thanks

mid 70's is perfect. ;)
humidity i don't battle with...20%-30% is what mine runs typically. had it under 10% b4, but thats too low IMO. Over 50% i think is too much I worry about mold. but growers do fine with it.

Thanks bro.. so i can keep the temp 79 -78 -77 ? is it ok

you could have posted in the same post as (fan) or if you forgot to you can edit it to add more information. just one less new thread on the first page..
Mine is 75-82.

Good time to ask that question,
A good part of the country is flat cold outside and in garages where you might find some lone quite gardner tending to his babies. The inside of my garage is steady at 40* deg. and the inside of my box is 74*deg. Problem is when I open the door the cold rushes in and I get nervous that I'm going to damage my grow once I get started, But then I remembered that a long time ago I had one growing out on the patio and it took a temp hit of 35*deg for several hours and it didn't fair to bad out of the deal. Marijuana really is a hardy plant.
You temps sound perfect to me, and like Mutt said humidity that is over 50% makes me start to think I should be doing a hothouse, yeppers (mold) will bite your butt.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

a fogger. like the ones used at dance clubs, but they make novelty ones at hobbie stores alot cheaper.

Mutt said:
mid 70's is perfect. ;)
humidity: 20%-30% is what mine runs typically.

Hey you been peaking at my Grow Room again Mutt them sound liek real close conditions man:D

my room stays 75F and 35-45%RH (lights on) and 70F and 40-50%RH (lights off) the difference and gap is from my grow sharing a common outter wall that is not as insulated (garage wall)as the rest of the house.

maryjane22 said:
how do you raise the humidity in the grow room

you can get a timer and a humidifier and have it come on low for a 15 min setting at a time and then have it go back off jsut dont forget to fill it back up again when its low.:bong2:

Latest posts

Back