what is G13?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
str8xjagerxbongxtoker said:
im pretty sure the goverment where noobs at growing marijuana so they couldn't produce that high amount of THC.

Hard to say, since the government never actually grew anything. It was grown at U' Miss., by college students. Now, if you are gonna tell me college students don't know how to grow?? I know there has to be a few good farmers hanging around the Oxford campus at Ole Miss for sure...

I have seen g13 (NOT noted as being crossed) clones in Lake Co.

NVIS...I'm not possotive but I think clone is the only way to get the real deal. Well, especially if there is any truth to the "legend" then that WOULD be the only way to get it....and it is supposed to be in Cali...the original made it's way there...or so the story goes

legalize_freedom said:
NVIS...I'm not possotive but I think clone is the only way to get the real deal. Well, especially if there is any truth to the "legend" then that WOULD be the only way to get it....and it is supposed to be in Cali...the original made it's way there...or so the story goes

Yeah, so hard to say in this day and age. They were labeled G13. They coud have really been NL or something for all we know:rolleyes:

I have got a little plant vegging called Government Mule from Cannacopia. It is a G13 x Deep Chunk cross.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have got a little plant vegging called Government Mule from Cannacopia. It is a G13 x Deep Chunk cross.

How do you like it? Didn't you grow this out before?

You can grow this variety of G13 for free. Order from Attitude and they add this, plus others. I just placed my order and I can't wait to try all the new beans.
Barneys G13 Haze Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds BARE80
Sex : Feminized Type : Mostly sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : G13 X Hawaiian Sativa
Flowering Time : Medium Outdoor Harvest : October
Height : Medium THC Level : 20 % CBD: 0.7 %
Characteristics : celebral yet powerful
Barneys Farm G13 Haze Feminized is High Times Cannabis Cup Winner 2006!

THG I have been thinking of trying something from Cannacopia, to rplace my Afghani that I chucked, I need a good solid Indica, and thier Deep Chunk looks tempting...I don't think I want it crossed though with the g13, because I want a solid Indica.

THG,

Does the catalog give you any real genetic information on the G13that is one parent of your government mule? That is what some of us are really trying to find out It is seems like every one knows of a G13 cross but no one seems to really know just what the GT13 is or where it came from.

Thanks to all of you who are contributing.

Good smoking.

hey folks, I was flipping through Subcools book today (it sits on my coffee table) and found a tid bit more on g13...thought I would add it to the thread. Here is what Sub has to say about it.

It's a stable Indica variety that he has grown 2 cuts of; 1) called Airborne 2) Pacific. They are both short, small, resinous plants

Both cuttings do well in hydro, or soil, but need extra support like a SCROG screen.

The bud was definately potent, coming on fast and hitting strong.

He never liked the smell, always reminded him of acorns, or a bitter nut taste.

It is far from the most potent bud he has smoked

There are many myths around the strain, none of which can be verified

G13 hybrids are avaliable all over the net, the most famous being the G13/ Hash Plant.

I just Harvested G-13 Haze. Forget about all the lore and **, but out of the 17 strain I just grew out, this was up at the top of my fav list.

Latest posts

Back