What is she?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass

Reaction score
One of my babies has 11 points on her new leaves. Is that any indication of what she may be? I'm truly curious.

You have to look at everything to do with the plant to find out what it is. The stance of it, the shape of the leaves, the color all play a part. If you don't know what it is... it's probably a mix.

If the leaves are long and skinny she is a sativa or sativa dominant. If the leaves are short and broad she is indica or indica dominant. I'm guessing this came from bag seed. What was the high like? uplifting or down sort of narcotic? Pics would help, we will never be able to identify the exact strain but with more info and some pics we could help give you an idea. Tons of strains have 11 fingers on the leaves.

Thanks Cadla. I believe one of them was a bagseed, but I have 3 plants. Didn't get the chance to smoke that anyway. The others came from a local pharmacy but my friend got them mixed up. Could be jackflash. All three are clearly different but growing at a similiar rate outside. Evidence of flowering on one of them today at 18inches. Stoked! All three are clearly female so I got lucky there. Will post pics as soon as I can. Appreciate the info.

Latest posts

Back