what is the appropriate amount off tobbacco you should add to a session.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy_bong_thornton

Reaction score
when i chop up i add one half kingsize smoke per gram and im curious about how much other people put in.

The correct amt. of tobacco to add to pot is:

ZERO
none nada zilch

If you must have a deadly addictive drug, light a cig. but don't spoil good bud by adding tobacco to it jeez.

Yes im going with Ganja No tobacco in
perfectly good Bud Just smoke a cig!!!!

hahahahahahaha! Where are you from BTW? I've never heard of that before...and I smoke. Hmmmm, kill two birds with one stone I guess. Peace

iv only heard of doing that if you have some realy bad brown weed that taste like dirt ,,,other then that never ,.p,l,r

It's common in a some parts of europe and sometimes that's how you buy it, from what I have been told. I've tried it, eh, I could take it or leave it, and I am a smoker.

adding tobacco to decent pot is like taking that good weed and turning into shwagg. Ok i've heard of people doing it, when rolling a spliff, however it ruins the taste of the weed. If you must smoke a cigarette do it... but don't mix it with your pot.. ever!

man just roll your joints and blunts with straight bud i never put any tabacco in my blunts or joints i never did and i never will

i know me tooo i hate tobacco im just saying i heard it makes it burn slower

In the uk everyone uses tobacco, about half a ciggy for one king size,

i dont like pure joints, i find that they're too strong and dont burn very well

AD1, why dont you like pure joints? You dont like the way pot tastes??? Puting tobacco in your joints makes it taste like s++t. What about not burning verry well? Are you breaking your pot up Verry good? Tobacco and pot should never be mixed. If you wish smoke a joint then light up a cigg.

i think mixing tobacco and bud came from the rastafarians, sometimes theyd mix it in with a bowl and i think sometimes theyd roll a joint with it, dont quote me but i think thats where the term spliff originated from

I cant hack holding in tabacco that long..in my canadian friends smoke it that way..I take it straight..hardcore, no waterin" it down

Hey Billy Bong. I used to have a friend who mixed his Borkum-Riff pipe tobacco with his herb to make it last longer. He smoked pot like a freight train but never smoked cigs. He bought a lot of schwag so perhaps it was a taste issue.
He would mix half weed/half tobacco and have a decent-tasting joint out of what was formerly harsh smoke.
Whatever you chose to add to your smoke, I hope it's good and makes it better for you.
Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.
Rev

The only way I would ever mix tobacco and weed is by rolling a blunt in a phillie...... or a swisher....

Latest posts

Back