what is the appropriate amount off tobbacco you should add to a session.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHRONIC_COVERED_HASH said:
AD1, why dont you like pure joints? You dont like the way pot tastes??? Puting tobacco in your joints makes it taste like s++t. What about not burning verry well? Are you breaking your pot up Verry good? Tobacco and pot should never be mixed. If you wish smoke a joint then light up a cigg.

I like the way weed and tobacco taste together, i like it this way, i've been doing it like this since the beginning :D , all my mates are the same

We used to some pure ones as a bit of a treat but dont really bother anymore

how do you smoke hash?

I've tried mixing tobacco and weed once, and I hated it. The smoke was far too harsh for my lungs and I coughed it out immediatly. Talk about wasted weed, I didn't even get high - just a headache. :mad:

But like Rev said, however you like it, enjoy it.

u can smoke hash in a pipe bong pop can pop bottle in a joint, you name it

so you guys dont even use tobacco when smoking hash? interesting....

Maybe those who don't like pot with tobacco added have never had really good pot?
A joint goes out more often because there is no gunpowder in pot like there is in most cigarette tobacco (gunpowder is what keeps a cigarette burning all the way down to the end).
I'm a tobacco smoker, and the taste and aroma of marijuana--slow dried properly cured marijuana--is, imo, superior to the finest turkish, the sweetest virginia, the spiciest latakia, and certainly cigarette tobacco.
Like I said before, if you like both do what I do--smoke a joint and then go outside to enjoy a cig.

nah i really dislike cigs they smell gross they taste gross and u can get lung cancer and all that crap

Latest posts

Back