What is the best indoor nutrients?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigSmoke41510

Reaction score
i heard supernatural brands are pretty good, what do you guys think? Im using rockwell by the way

I saw a "contest" where they recorded the performance of several different types of hydroponics nutrients. The one that did the best was Advanced Nutrients. I personally use FF organic and LOVE it, plants grow big and fast, but I do have concerns about using it on my first hydro set up as i've heard organic nutrients settle easily and take some time to dissolve in water so I do want to switch it up to Advanced Nutrients for this next one.
Welcome to the site though, and good luck.

BigSmoke41510 said:
i heard supernatural brands are pretty good, what do you guys think? Im using rockwell by the way

GENERAL HYDROPONICS

general hydroponics is the top dog.been around when the others were wet dreams.all i will ever use.

really? general hydro? what does the label look like? I'd post supernatural but you need 15 posts

BigSmoke41510 said:
really? general hydro? what does the label look like? I'd post supernatural but you need 15 posts
General Hydroponics makes all sorts or nutrients, any of there products is backed by Nasa, they make flora nova, floralicious, flora series ect. you will find them at any hydroponic store, if you dont have one near you order from www.discount-hydro.com , they got the rest customer service and prices you will find anywhere.

gook luck keep um green :hubba:

GH flora nova works real nice for me take a look and i'm indoor.

thanks! so for indoors flora nova is good huh im gonna have to try that next time

anybody have any experience with super-natural?

BigSmoke41510 said:
thanks! so for indoors flora nova is good huh im gonna have to try that next time

anybody have any experience with super-natural?
if i were you id drop the super-natural and spend 40 bucks for flora nova grow/bloom both for about 40 bucks, and there super consintrated so it lasts for a lot of grows, its well worth the buck ;)

super natural is costing me 100 for the grow and 100 for the bloom! 40 sounds a lot better to me lol

Ive been lucky enough to get custom made nutes the whole time ive been growing, There is a lab not far from me that makes medical stuff for the local hospital and they also will make nutes on request, Ive always had ppl ask me how ive gotten over an inch growth a day, ive always pointed at these nutes, Ive never used boosters or anything else cuz ive been told by this lab that there is no need, Even have custom PH down depending on wat my PH is.

I love em!

lol just looked what you guys are paying... 20 bucks AU for A and B veg or flower is what these cost me and thats 5L bottles. the more you buy the cheaper it gets. Ive done expierment with GH and cana.... I really was not impressed. marketing wank if u ask me :)

mazda3234wd said:
Ive always had ppl ask me how ive gotten over an inch growth a day,

Ive always get over a inch growth per day with GH floranova.
Easy one part nute.

Im using IONIC! what is this a GH cult?? hehe
Never measured my plants though..

Judging off of the weights and quality of my harvests and people I know who use the same GH products, I would say GH is as good as any.

i use the GH 3 part,micro,grow and bloom.i also use the micro and bloom only,lucas formula.i am presently doing a little experiment,using the complete 3 part on a few plants and the micro and bloom on the majority of my plants.as to date i can honestly say that the lucas formula works as well as using the grow.

BigSmoke41510 said:
super natural is costing me 100 for the grow and 100 for the bloom! 40 sounds a lot better to me lol
40 is both for the grow and the bloom 19.99 each last you a long time

Latest posts

Back