What is this all over my girls legs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tater

Diamonds on the inside
Reaction score
Hey noticed this (pic below) on the stem of one of the girls today. I wasn't sure what it was but assumed the worst and killed her. Out of curiousity what was it I'm starting to think maybe I messed up.

000_0036.jpg

Hmm. I'm not really sure what that is but it kinda looks like some sort of mold or fungus. It's only one clone so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Good luck and take care.

Looks like either a bit of scum, or a little algae growing there, but I'm a soil grower so not to sure of my diagnosis, I would ask POTUS, or one of the other Hydro guys here.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

man i dont now what it is lol but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww her legs are ugly lol

Looks like you should have left her alone, It was just starting to root.

Yeah I know I was afraid it was fungus though and may contaminate the other plants it looked gross and I would rather loose one rather than 15 lol.

Looks to me like some of the rockwool got tangled up by the new roots poking through.

Growdude was right. That is the magic work of what a rooting hormone does. Totally normal. It makes the stem explode with all sorts of funky growth at or below the grow medium level.

Latest posts

Back