what is this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allmashedup

hi everyone.:) i need your help again.
here is my blueberry cheese. they are nearly 8 weeks old. they are day 3 into flowering.
ive noticed the top of the plant looking light green .:confused:
please help me with this
thank you :)

DSC01143.JPG

DSC01142.JPG

Yo Ho There allmashedup,
I'm looking at the light banding of lighter green and then the darker green that is the newer growth, and tying that into the idea that you just changed the dynamics of the grow with the change of your light schedule, I would think that your ok, it's just that you threw a proverbial wrench in that shook things for a couple days and now your settled into the flowering , I can't wait to see your final pics, yummmmmmy stuff I'm bettin..

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Mine are always lighter green when I switch to flower. As they develop they will go back to their normal color. No worries.

Yer it all good man, my seedling even has a bit of light green growth, that be because of change in the light as every1 else has already said. I get a bit paranoid when my baby looks different to. Lookin very nice btw!!! Keep us updated a :)

Haha yer man, I do the same ****, I tend to over water mine tho. Ur gurls look nice as, can't wait to c the bud u pull off her

They usually get a good growth spurt once you put them under the HPS, mine look the same, there are just growing real fast and will eventually be a nice lush green

mendo local said:
Mine are always lighter green when I switch to flower. As they develop they will go back to their normal color. No worries.

Same here. If you are over watering sometimes the plants display fall colours.

Latest posts

Back