What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushman44

Grow Masta
Reaction score
Ive just turned on my lights to find about 2-4 sick leaves on each of me plants, anyone know what this could be? these r 2 of the leaves i took off of 1 girl.

WebCam_20090222_1854(1).jpg

could be nute burn ...ph problems ,definency ,the pic was a little blurry or my eyes were :p when enlarged
whats your ph levals
what lighting
what medium are you growing in
how old are the plants
what nutes are using if any ?and how much and how often ?

looks like nute burn to me.i'd give them a nice flush and rewater them in a couple days with some nutes (just go a lil lighter on the nutes)

whats your ph levals (run off was 6.8 3 days ago)
what lighting (1000w hortilux hps)
what medium are you growing in (dirt, its a pro mix)
how old are the plants (23 days into flowering)
what nutes are using if any ?(hesi bloom,malasses)and how much and how often ?(reccomended dosage for the hesi, and 2 tbs of malasses per gallon) i switch between the hesi, then malasses then straight ph water, every 3 days

well it sounds all good ,,,try what engineer says ,goodluck and update on hows she doing :peace:

edit = where these leaves at the bottom ????

****, ive found the problem, mites are back, dont know how i never noticed them come back, i had it under control but ****, their back and theres quite a bit, is it dangerouse if i spray(horticultural Oil insect spray by green earth) them with the lights on

Latest posts

Back