what is this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
i just got a mother plant off a friend and he said the light buned it cuz he had it too close.

Ive done some reading and it could of been burned but im not sure.

I put it in some better soil and give it a nice drink and it looks like its helping cuz there are now leaves and its looking better than when i got it on monday.

the leaves on the bottom and middle are crispy and curl up at the end of the leaves.

If anyone knows what it is and how to help me id apriciate it.

btw the rest of the plant is healthy its just around more or less one area.

dude looks like light burn. had hps400 15'' from my good girl same thing happened. just make sure you have the same light timming as your buddy, other wise shock...poss.HERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually the higher leaves will be affected with light burn, it could be all kinds of things. It looks a bit like nute burn and the tiny leaf tips being curled up on most of them indicates high temps.
See what she does with the better conditions, I'll bet she'll be fine. Do you have another picture of her? It looks like it's kind of tall and lanky, is this so?

ill post some more pics when i get home.

yeah she is a bit lanky i think its because the last person didnt look after her very well but im gonna give her some love and care and get her back to health before i take clones off her. She is a mother plant only im never gonna flower her.

Thanks for the replys and ill keep ya posted.

RAD

here is another pic of the plant she looks soo much healthier than when i first got her i can see the leaves and plant healing slowly but shes is getting there!;)

Very Charitable of you to "rescue" this plant.
I would watch it as after that much stress the clones may hermie on you.
What kind of lights you got on her?

right now i just got a floresnt light on her but i was wonering if i should use my HPS to give her a bit more light, What do ya think?.

But other than that she is looking so much better since i got her.

Hps will give her a big boost

how high do you think i should put the light with her not being in the best shape?

And after a few days under HPS can i put her back under the floresnt?

A few days isn't gonna do nething..

a week minimum.. 2 weeks would be best to turn her back around... if your plants are rooted you should have them under that HPS anyways, if ur not using it for flowering.

Latest posts

Back