What kind of rizla do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of Rizla do you use?

• Blue

• Red

• Silver

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

tester

Amsterdam
Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of rizla you prefer!

rizla :huh: i heard this term before? its wat you call rolling papers over there if im correct. or a brand of rolling papers,no?
it was an old friend on here who explained the rizla thing to me but can recall wat for sure anymore lol.

This is courtesy of Wiki..."Rizla rolling papers are available in a range of thicknesses and sizes, indicated by the colour of the packaging. Rizla is the world's number one selling brand of rolling papers and is available in over 120 countries worldwide."

wow number one brand and I never heard of it....I guess I live in a cave....

i thought it was rolling papers.
hey hamster. remember NewBud? he was teh one who explained that to me too. first time he asked me that too i was like :huh:

zig zag? the paper? honor? :huh:

:d

DCFC0006.JPG

I use flavored cyclones which now thanks to obama are banned from being sold...I have a big stash though hehe...sneaky dog..

I use Zig Zag white, with gold lettering. I remember using Tops in the way distant past, when we couldn't get anything else. Those are like rolling with cardboard...stiff.

2Dog said:
I use flavored cyclones which now thanks to obama are banned from being sold...I have a big stash though hehe...sneaky dog..

I dont know what flavored cyclones are. What are they? Also, do you know which bill he signed to put a stop to the sale of them?

I may be wrong but I don't think they sell Rizzlas in the states... I use Rizzlas when I go to Amsterdam though...:hubba: I grew up using Zig Zag whites and Club rice papers. Lately I really like the RAW papers and Elements is another brand that is really top notch. I'm cool with just about any thin hemp or rice paper that allows me to taste more of my bud and less of the paper...

Peace!:cool:

RawPapers.jpg

elements.jpg

Latest posts

Back