what kinds are they?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokalot

Reaction score

I recently bought some weed. my connection called it "popcorn buds." It is very strong. You get pretty buzzed off of 2-3 descent puffs off a joint. It is small dense dark green buds with little red hairs. I also got some other stuff. It is also dark green with a lot of small leaves on the buds. It smells very strong, maybe skunk? It is also very strong, about 3-4 descent puffs off a joint and your pretty buzzed. It is long semi-dense buds, with slight crystal coverage. Any info would be appreciated.

Sounds like it was 'condensed'.

Skunk definetely has a distinctive smell.. I grew a cross of it, and it reaks.

I've seen many people write about the smaller buds on the plant as being 'popcorn buds'.

What kind of info are you looking for exactly?

Even if you get your dealer to tell you everything about the bud, there's no real way for you to know if they're lying or not. Just look at it real close, see if it has a good trichome coverage. Smell is strain related, so a stronger smell isn't necessarily desirable. Once you know it 'works', all you have to worry about is price.

:D

Latest posts

Back