What led you to MP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Clicking a Google link to a thread about Intern_tional Odd_t__s. I typed the uncensored name into Google and the link to this site came up rather high (yeah! I said high!).

Walked trails and found no one would eccept me fur me and who I want to be then even played mod to site while and found sneeaks and thieves. Now I stoke fire here and reckon I like it here fur most part, yual turn family quite quick these here rapids of life ;)

BWD

I accept you for you (and not only because you are Canadian). In fact, I accept the few people that I can stand, for themselves because I don't expect everyone to agree with me and all of us are herd animals.

I followed hick as a lurker when I found out he was hiding out here. His name was different but he stuck to part of it :D.He is one of my oldest online grower friends and one of the many "cherished" ones. Along with many other old members I migrated here from another site years ago....

When one door closes BWD another opens. ;)

Edit'
I miss the easy thanks button and the shout.

Needed to learn how to grow indoors.. this is the most informative and active forum I'm a part of currently. I don't even go to the other ones now.

I found this place via google. Wasn't looking for a forum just typed in a question and this place was one of the links. I had already bought seeds and started a grow. I know for a fact I would have done way better if I had found this place first and asked questions before starting...and that includes buying beans. I only wish I knew about Attitude. I got some sorry beans my first time.

I only wish I knew about Attitude. I got some sorry beans my first time.

I'm actually making my purchase with them tomorrow morning! :) I'd make it tonight, but I'm not a big fan of the freebies they are running today.

:D

Must have been back about 06....Overgrow was taken down and along with it Heaven's Staircase seed bank. I kept expecting it to come back. But it didn't. I started looking for a new home. I tried big places and small places. None of them seemed to fit--some of them the people were rude, or children, or trash mouthed, or unknowledgeable, or something not good. Then I found MP. The folks at MP seemed to be the nicest and the most knowledgeable of anyplace I had visited. I found myself not wanting to visit any other sites. It got be my favorite place very quickly. And years later, it is the only place.

I honestly think its funny about ppl buying beans... I'd rather give better seeds or cuts away than ppl would ever pay. I wish I could run a site with free stuff to the needy... If I have I will give.. If I need ppl give... Why buy??!! Barter and kindness is FREE!! FREE THE WEED!!

:steps off soap box:

(This is hypothetical talk.. I don't wanna break any rules ;)

" EXPERIENCE"

Screw the australian growers and their silly waffle forum ;)

:shocked: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bump:

My Passion for Marijuana...:joint::headbang2:

:huh::rolleyes::rofl:

:bong2::bong::smoke1::ccc:

:laugh:

i tried a bunch of other forums first. always hated how many people there were. i wanted a place with a small community of very knowledgeable people. i couldn't find any. so i started to look into creating my own forums for growing mj. during the process of trying to come up with names for my forum, i found this place. i love this place :48:

I stumbled across MARP in my search for the elusive Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw.......:D

i checked into marp when i lost my mentor and needed to find other like minded individuals---i poked around a bit on some other sites just reading---most of which was trash talking misinformation---after reading stuff here for a couple weeks i took the plunge by registering and haven't looked back---i raise my glass for a toast to all of you that filled that void :ccc:

I have grown since 1993 and I have discovered a load of vital stuff here that I had not read in books, and I have a gazillion growbooks. E.g., I had never heard of Forbid, Floramite and Avid before reading the pesticide threads.

I moved from the east coast USA to the med scene in Cali 5 years ago. Along with this move and the new, far more legal manor in which I was capable of growing, came a whole lot of confidence in terms of joining a community to share and learn from.

I joined many sites, posting and absorbing as much as I could. No other site, or I should say no members of other sites were as experienced, mature and interactive as MP.

In my opinion, thats purely from the influence the mods have pushed upon the community. Folks like The Hemp Goddess, MARP, Nouvelle chef and the Hick have created a format to properly share information while holding folks as accountable as the venue allows. (There are many others as well, too many to list :)) I've tried other sites, none match the community here - it's the only place I post now.....

i was shocked when I found this place. I had never been on any other sites, and when I did look around, this lovely marijuana passion was my only choice.

I had a couple of grows under my belt, but this site upped my game 100%

I have learned so much, have met some really great friends that I think about even when i am not on here. I am forever in debt to MP for helping me grow DANK. I don't think I knew what (dank) was till MP, I am old and have felt welcomed. Thank you.

honestly can't remember (tried google search to find my first few posts.. didn't help much)
..looks like i was having some problems with an OD grow.. dunno why/how i found this place and settled though. probably just the kindness of everybody (gotta like a place where you're the biggest jerk ;) :D)

Latest posts

Back