What Nutrients do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
We are doing a large research on what nutrients medical marijuana growers should use. With so many options out there and so many sites to join and read over, we have setup a site for people to read reviews on the nutrient they use and or used. By getting a large amount of reviews, this will help the medical grower in there choice of picking the right nutrients . Please help us out and post a review removed ]. If your nutrient is not listed, go ahead and add it. Thanks.....

I don't know about anyone else, BUT everything I need to do ALL of my research on pretty much any nutrient line can be done right here on MP :rolleyes:. And we have a community of 25,141 members that are more than capable of answering any question I/we have about nutrients

It's cool that you are committed to this project, but don't you think there is plenty enough "studies" out there :confused:. The site has been removed from your original post, but I assume it has banner ads all over it. JMHO

I also never knew there was a difference between a MMJ grower and a non-MMJ grower....;)

I also believe that "forums" are crucial to helping anyone starting out in this wonderful hobby. There is enough info available here just on this site alone to not have to go anywhere else (tho we all do)

monkerz said:
We are doing a large research on what nutrients medical marijuana growers should use. With so many options out there and so many sites to join and read over, we have setup a site for people to read reviews on the nutrient they use and or used. By getting a large amount of reviews, this will help the medical grower in there choice of picking the right nutrients . Please help us out and post a review removed ]. If your nutrient is not listed, go ahead and add it. Thanks.....

BEWARE OF THE LINKS!!! ...The mods will come after you

<.<

>.>

o.0

Can you PM the link to me, please and thank you, I'd like to check it out.

Monkerz, my Study below may help your cause:

Latest posts

Back