What On Earth Happened?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaxforgandhi

On a mission...apparently
Reaction score
Greets Peeps,

Man, I appear to have hopped on in the wake of some big doin's. I feel like I've been beamed to a location where a huge explosion happened an instant before I materialized; everyone's reeling and referencing some hubbub, but I can't make heads or tails.

Please don't tell me it's not worth mentioning; I'm not one to gawk at traffic accidents and don't want gory details, but I am a big boy and something bad happened at a place I've come to care about, and I want to know what it was? Did it involve law enforcement? Did one of our people get hurt/busted? Did someone just get out'a line? What??

~Snax (He Who Is Concerned)

snaxforgandhi said:
Greets Peeps,

Man, I appear to have hopped on in the wake of some big doin's. I feel like I've been beamed to a location where a huge explosion happened an instant before I materialized; everyone's reeling and referencing some hubbub, but I can't make heads or tails.

Please don't tell me it's not worth mentioning; I'm not one to gawk at traffic accidents and don't want gory details, but I am a big boy and something bad happened at a place I've come to care about, and I want to know what it was? Did it involve law enforcement? Did one of our people get hurt/busted? Did someone just get out'a line? What??

~Snax (He Who Is Concerned)

Sexytricks is a man who pretended to be a woman.....:holysheep: and was acting up and starting crap. It was taken care of though.

Oh, well good. Thanx Hamster. I thought maybe something kinda major had happened. Good to know it was just an idiot. Was a little worried there fer a sec'.

~Snax (He Who Feels Better)

Dang we have idiot go off on a thread and then we have to have 3 threads on what the idiot did. Who won?

know how many times i've seen things of this nature go down here? i can't even count. it's best to duck, and head to the grow room when the mud starts slinging, or it may hit you...

know how many bans i've seen? can't count no more...

what i think...is some disgruntled ex members showed up at the door in sheeps clothing looking for vengence. and if you ever had a disgruntled ex, you know...

theres so many new members here today. then thier gone tomorrow. this is a mj knowledge sharing site. period...

this is where some of us come to just kick back after working hard all day, or playing hard all day, to chat with other like minded folks, and share ideas. i used to be proud to share my grow pics here. now , not so much anymore cause theres always some snooty doubter. like stoney says, "i don't come for growing advice, i know how to grow killer weed. i'll leave that part to the new growers coming up." or something to that note...

i like that Duck. "who won".;) ...

Which member quit? I saw a couple posts by sexytricks early yesterday and I figured his time was short here. Jibberish posting, for sure.

pcduck said:
Dang we have idiot go off on a thread and then we have to have 3 threads on what the idiot did. Who won?

:yeahthat:

I almost always miss out on the stupid, trouble-making posts. This time I was witness to it, and it was stupid. I'm glad I don't see most posts of that type.

pcduck said:

Well sexygenderconfused certainly didn't win. He made a fool of himself. He was a jealous miserable pathetic looser who probably was up all night after getting rejected or going home with a scab or after sobering up because he couldn't get drunk enough to pass out .... he was good and mad and hell bent on hurting someone he couldn't touch any other way.

Personaly I love watching a bully self distruct. And I gota add it was pretty hillarious, once the cat was out of the bag, going back and reading how some guys were "standing at attention" over a seductive avatar and a pack of lies. I mean seriously...... tisk tisk tisk or "tut tut tut".

This person and others like him only win if you let him run you off. You stand tall and they go find someone they perceive as weaker. And if you're gona watch the train wreck - at least slap the flip out of the attacker rather than let him think he has an audience. SILENCE can be perceived as approval.

And as far as this being off subject in a MJ forum - it's the coffee table. geeee

Alistair Young said:
I almost always miss out on the stupid, trouble-making posts. This time I was witness to it, and it was stupid. I'm glad I don't see most posts of that type.

I always come just after the storm has settled. Almost like I can sense that I need to stay away.

I also have really good luck when going to restaurants, it seems like the wife and I always pick the perfect time to arrive. Get seated promptly and then the place gets packed. :rolleyes:

lordhighlama said:

I always come just after the storm has settled. Almost like I can sense that I need to stay away.

I also have really good luck when going to restaurants, it seems like the wife and I always pick the perfect time to arrive. Get seated promptly and then the place gets packed. :rolleyes:

Not me. I arrive just in time for the piano to land on my head :hubba:

Latest posts

Back