What Plant Most Resembles MJ.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaGetHigh

Reaction score
Hey everybody maybe some one can help me with this question. I have a plant growing by my window for a few hours in the morning and i have 2 children in the house that could see it. I wanted to know what plant most resembles Marijuana so if they ever figured out that daddys plant looks like marijuana i what to try to tell them its this plant that " looks like marijuana". This maybe a stupid question, but if some one can help i would greatly appreciate it

Oh I know One... Don't know what it's called but looks a lot like weed.. I'll post some pics tomorrow...
And Don't worry about U kids man! Just tell em its a ficus...
I told My dad it was a rare palm tree... Had him water it for me while I was on vacation... He believed it :D

I used to grow among tomato plants in outdoor garden, smell of tomato plants helped conceal it too. grow a tomato plant too, then when you have fresh veggies not only are they good for you, it will stop any further questions. There is a ditch weed growing wild around that looks very close to a plant I think many locals call it horse weed, but will check into it further.

I'd have to say a False Aralia..........you tell me.

False Aralia.JPG

nikimadritista said:
Oh I know One... Don't know what it's called but looks a lot like weed.. I'll post some pics tomorrow...
And Don't worry about U kids man! Just tell em its a ficus...
I told My dad it was a rare palm tree... Had him water it for me while I was on vacation... He believed it :D

Thanks man i think i might use that one lol

Thanks everybody you guys are a great help.. I felt stupid when chris said hemp im sitting here like "duh" lol again thanks alot everybody

ahhh this one will solve your problem to "fool" ur kids until they are old enough to understand and give u big hugs and fire up joints, anyway my fave of all this one look exactly like mj, but shoots different way, its called japense maple tree, if you live in dry area some will be red and green but i live in wetland i get all greens, did fooled lot adults over this, they thought it was mj I lauff no its tree jap maple tree, look !, fine I will post pic of this one... finally pic is here, got to post it jeez

Well yea i know one day they will know what it really was i was growing but untill then i need to fool them i dont want them going to school and telling people that daddy grows the "special herb" lol

Hemp is just as illegal to grow as MJ because it is the same plant. Hemp is grown for its fibers and has an extremely low THC level. The marijuana that we smoke is the same plant that has been selectively breed to produce higher levels of THC.

Hey Here are some Pictures of what looks a lot like weed here in Greece... If you look close U see it's not the real thing but it can fool a beginner and possibly a stoner's kid :D
I had some English tourist the other week telling me - Man weed grows everywhere here... Is it not illegal?? ... It even smells like it... - took me a while to convince them this wasn't the real thing - :ignore:
The only thing is - I don't know what it is... I might just dry a few buds and test the subject... Might be one of them legal Buds sold on Hightimes.com... :p

PHOT0025.JPG

PHOT0024.JPG

PHOT0026.JPG

Haa nice buds ;)

Hemp (from Old English hænep, see cannabis (etymology)) is the common name for plants of the entire family of Cannabis, although the term is often used to refer only to Cannabis strains cultivated for industrial (non-drug) use.

So it is the closest thing to look like canabis, but it is canabis :p

so you've got that smooth leaved plant with white flowers that could hide your indicas and you can use that thin leaved weed that nikimadritista posted for the sativas :D

this does look exactly like Marijuana, as male or something but no buds

my mom, everybody, ran to my leaves of that tree, pluck it out, i lauff my butt off badly and told them leave them alone its not pot plant

quit bother it thanks!! lol

works perfect, problem is, that plant cant be in wetland and put in sun all day, it will nuke their leaves, even new leaves, also burns old leaves with holes etc, so i put that maple tree in shadow area, it surives, but if yall in moutain and dry air, go for it, put them out sun all day, it will turn red, itself but works for south and wetlands cuz it turn to green and look like real mj plants! it always scares police and one day I will bluff cops watch me!!:holysheep:

mapletree.jpg

papa that kinda looks like virginia creeper. ive got it covering up the ground where my girls are. va.creeper.....if i get a good cross between my ideas for next years crop maybe i'll call it that............

Latest posts

Back